Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi there! i read a comment on one of the many exnem armor/clothing packs that you can equip the NPCs up with the custom items. what mod does this (equip NPC)? i know NPCs can be equipped through the console, but i would have to know the items FormID right? there must be a simplier way.

anyway, thanks.

hello, i downloaded the exnem version of the giger armor and now i cant find alienslofs original mod that is required to install it, please help.

All the mods that AlienSlof did have been pulled - they are no longer available.

Hello!

I have a small problem. It really is small, but unpleasant. I have lots of mods installed, but one of them interferes with vanilla Oblivion icons. I mean those icons that appear ingame. For weapons and armors particulary. They simply are gone.

When I enchant any of those items, the small enchantment icon (a tiny purple dot) appears, but not the icon. I don't know witch mod is to be blamed, but I know that I want to keep all of them. I don't think there is a mod that could bring back the icons, but I am sure it is not hard to create such a mod. But because I have no idea how to do this, I am asking it here. Thanks in advance.

Here is a pic:

http://i44.tinypic.com/33o1cbd.jpg

hi there! i read a comment on one of the many exnem armor/clothing packs that you can equip the NPCs up with the custom items. what mod does this (equip NPC)? i know NPCs can be equipped through the console, but i would have to know the items FormID right? there must be a simplier way.

anyway, thanks.

Well, what I've done is use Companion Share & Recruit. You chat them up to about 60-70% disposition then use the "friend" topic and it allows you to access their inventory. I've successfully changed an NPC's clothing that way. It was an NPC added by a mod but I don't see why it would not work on a vanilla NPC.

anyway, thanks.

Well, what I've done is use Companion Share & Recruit. You chat them up to about 60-70% disposition then use the "friend" topic and it allows you to access their inventory. I've successfully changed an NPC's clothing that way. It was an NPC added by a mod but I don't see why it would not work on a vanilla NPC.

thanks, i'll try this.