Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I am looking for a mod that allows you to zoom in on words in books. I was told a mod like this existed by colourwheel and she told me she didn't know the name of it either. I had ask her about it because in her book things you cant read the words, so she told me to come on here and ask.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am looking for a mod that allows you to zoom in on words in books. I was told a mod like this existed by colourwheel and she told me she didn't know the name of it either. I had ask her about it because in her book things you cant read the words, so she told me to come on here and ask.

Hmm perhaps Toggle Zoom might allow it but I'm not sure. You might want to ask in its comment thread or PM the creator.

Hmm perhaps Toggle Zoom might allow it but I'm not sure. You might want to ask in its comment thread or PM the creator.

Nope. Someone asked that on the comments and they said no it doesn't work with books.

Nope. Someone asked that on the comments and they said no it doesn't work with books.

Well do you use a UI change mod? Something like DarNified UI? With this type of mod you can change text in books by font changes which might help.

It's not often I'm needing help finding things, LOL.

I'm looking for a recommendation on a standing idle animation replacer, with no weapons drawn, to replace idle.kf, walkturnleft.kf and walkturnright.kf. I'm not looking for screenshot pose-spell/crystal ball type pose mods.

I found the one attached here, but they're all a bit feminine. I'm looking for something gender neutral to replace everyone's idle animation without making the Legion soldiers look like they're practicing to walk down a fashion runway. If anyone has a recommendation please let me know.

Back again!

I've been searching like crazy, but I just can't find these modder's resources.

- There is, somewhere out there, a French modder's resource of ordinary village clutter, tools and produce.

- Also, I can't find the source of the watermill in Unique Landscapes near Chorrol, although I think I've gone over the credits carefully. I'd like to know if this is available for use by other modders.

ok so i have been looking for days for this weapon mod i keep seeing it in screenshots and such its a sword thats big as hell and its on fire this is a link to a mod that shows the sword being used in the last vidio at the very bottom http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16459 i would love a little help finding this one :thanks:

Vampire Hunter

wow that was super fast thank you lol ok now i got another one for you not to shere if somthing like this even exists but maybe some one will know where i can find it if it dose. ok so your a high level and as you level so do npcs and after they get to a higher level everyother hit ither makes you fly threw the air in slow mo or stuns you and you fall over im so sick of seeing that stupid animation of your char flying threw the air in slow mo or turning green and falling over is there any mod that stops that from happining? also i have deadly reflexes v5.0 but all i really wanted was a mod that let me cut off heads arms or what not is there anything like that with out the extra keys you have to use for DR thanks

and thanks for the quick reply once agin :thanks:

The severed body parts and such are all going to be new keys as far as I know. It requires going outside the original engine with OBSE scripting so limited talent pool for getting it done right and DR has that pretty much covered. No idea on the power attack issue.