Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I can't find the source of the watermill in Unique Landscapes near Chorrol, although I think I've gone over the credits carefully. I'd like to know if this is available for use by other modders.

i dont think it is available for other modders.. however the readme says this;

The copyright of the chicken models (rooster, chick, hen) is owned by FarmersUnite!.

You are allowed to modify this mod in any way, only be sure to give me credit for the original work.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Back again!

I've been searching like crazy, but I just can't find these modder's resources.

- There is, somewhere out there, a French modder's resource of ordinary village clutter, tools and produce.

- Also, I can't find the source of the watermill in Unique Landscapes near Chorrol, although I think I've gone over the credits carefully. I'd like to know if this is available for use by other modders.

Well the Unique Landscapes Project Team has a thread on Bethsoft Forums that they are active in. You could always ask them if you can use it.

Hey I was wonding If anyone could point me to find a mod that makes the city and Imperial city look better in detail at distance views. I recently download the Dwemer sky ship mod and it makes the Imperial city and other distant landscapes look dull when looking down from the skyship.

thanks in advance

Hey I was wonding If anyone could point me to find a mod that makes the city and Imperial city look better in detail at distance views. I recently download the Dwemer sky ship mod and it makes the Imperial city and other distant landscapes look dull when looking down from the skyship.

thanks in advance

Well someone has a video clip of Better Cities from a flying cam Here. You should be able to preview the mod and see if it meets your needs.

I've been looking for a mod I had before my computer crashed. It required OBSE and it was a decoration mod. It wasn't decorative assistant but very similar only you could actually cast a spell in game to copy an object/plant/chest and paste it somewhere else. You could also move chests and such around, it was the perfect mod for me because I'm extremely picky with my characters living space. If anyone knows the name of this mod I'd greatly appreciate it.

I've been looking for a mod I had before my computer crashed. It required OBSE and it was a decoration mod. It wasn't decorative assistant but very similar only you could actually cast a spell in game to copy an object/plant/chest and paste it somewhere else. You could also move chests and such around, it was the perfect mod for me because I'm extremely picky with my characters living space. If anyone knows the name of this mod I'd greatly appreciate it.

It might be 'Redecoration', however, looks like it's pulled down from TESNexus.

I am looking for a mod that had awhile ago (maybe 12-15 months ago) and the only thing I remember about it was there was a basement entrance behind the Bruma chapel that took you to a room with a guy on a throne and a chest in front of him with several unique weapons, one of which was the deadric cresent blade. If anyone knows what this mod is it would be a huge help.

Thanks

Hi,

I have been looking for an erotic mod that involved a quest. It started by romancing a chick at a house in the imperial city. You bang her then get access to another women who is the head of the house. She is in the basement. Her husband is like a sex addict murder or a vampire. When you kill him. His wife becomes your sex slave at the end.

Also I would kill for Slof's boners. I love you Slof! I bought a new pc and never backed up my mods. My game is crap without your stuff!

Thanks,

Ttown