Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where can i find the mod that changes my hair when i have already passed the starting area.

I just want to be able to change my hairstyle after the tutorial.

You don't need a mod for that. Just press ~ to open the console and type in (without quotes) "showracemenu" After you are done making your changes, but BEFORE closing the race menu, hit the ~ again and then hit escape and make a new save. Then load from this save. If you hit the "done" button in the race menu instead of making a new save it will mess up your stats.

looking for the mod that disables fast travel and adds things like boats and spells of mark and recall in its place
Cyrodiil Transportation Network? It's got Mages Guild Guides that will teleport you around, boats, and guides to take you places on horseback. No Mark and Recall spells, though. I'd supply a link, but TESNexus proper appears to be down.

I am wondering if there was a mod that changed the "Class Pictures" such as for Warrior, Thief, Archer, Monk, ETC. The current pictures are just UGLY! So I would like some news ones to replace them! :D