Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

About 4 months ago there was a mod on tesnexus that included the IC LOD files so you could see the imperial city from far away. I'm looking for it or something similar.

RAEVWD Doesn't do it. It just places the buildings in the city but requires the LOD gen to do it.

Tes4LODgen generates way too much. By grabbing a hand full of VWD files here and there I have the world the way I like it already minus the IC. So running tes4LODgen will kill everything I've dones and kill my FPS everywhere.

VWD AEVWD, ETC. don't seem to have the IC.

If I missed something tell me but I'm going nuts trying to find a mod with the city inside the IC LOD files.

If you know of the mod...OH THAANK YOU. PLEASE HELP.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok you detectives, I need a mod that reduces framerate. I know there are such mods, but I cannot find them to save my life.

Thanks.

Try Qarl's Texture Pack. Guaranteed to crap on your framerate.

I meant increase....I meant increase....

sorry, i'm in a rush here....heh.

You want Streamline, it is the abolute best for increasing framrates and trult does have options galore. Just be sure to read the enclosed text files to learn about how to set up those said options to increase your frame rate.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10400

Does anyone know where i can find a working link for the mod Shads Fauna - Foods?

i've tried the the elder scrolls nexus and planet elder scrolls but i still can't find it.

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place

Does anyone know where i can find a working link for the mod Shads Fauna - Foods?

i've tried the the elder scrolls nexus and planet elder scrolls but i still can't find it.

Sorry if I'm posting in the wrong place

Well filefront had Shad's Hunting and Fauna but that's as close as I found.

There was one for a Lo-fi version here on TES but its been withdrawn.