Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hi,

I'm looking for a save game of an Oblivion (doesnt matter which class actually, as long as they are the original classes ( no mystic elfs, demons etc. )

I'm looking for a MALE character on which most of the Guilds and story line is completed. It must be an average character.

I'm not looking for a character with all skills 100 etc but something average on which I can just play the game without slash bash killing every monster with 1 hit.

The Major skills where I'm looking for is something with Blade/Destruction/Illusion/Alteration/Light Armor. Something like a Spellblade.

Like I said I dont want to 1 hit -KO everything but I don't want to hit something for 10 mins to kill it , just a general average character with the skills I mentioned above.

Thanksin advance...

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I had this mod before, but due to a necessary reformatting of my hard drive, I don't have it anymore. anyone know where I could get Cassandra's armor from Soul Calibur 3?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/22961-1-1236307805.jpg

I actually found the link to Cassandra's armour, but i dont know whether by posting the link here will i violate the rules of Tesnexus. Quote from a post by Buddah: http://www.tesnexus.com/articles/article.php?id=199

However, after reading the readme, under Usage and Credits it says "You may use and distribute the models and textures freely without additional permission as long as the above credits are included."

To be safe, I guess i will just give you the hint: search "カサンドラ Legendary Weapons & Armor 2ch" on google. カサンドラ is translated as Cassandra.

Hope this helps.

Credit(Japanese Readme)

====

体装備用にExnem氏のEC Bodyと

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10171

RAIAR氏のHGEC Body使用しました。

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15802

理想的で美しい体を提供してくださったお二人に超感謝です。

凍気のエフェクトに

DireStorms氏の

Deliverance(http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15077)をお借りしました。

この場を借りまして、素晴らしいmodを提供してくださった氏に感謝の意を表します。

Very Very Thanks! Your Nice Mod is Perfect.DireStorms!

Ren さんの髪モデルに関するクレジット

5. Credits & Usage

Thanks to Bethesda Softworks.

Thanks to Capucine for the help about making colourable hair.

Thanks to Daeger and Ranma-chan for fixing texture pathes of meshes.

All of the meshes and textures are made by Ren.

You may use and distribute the models and textures freely without

additional permission as long as the above credits are included.

2ch髪職人さん達へ、Special Thanks!

kz氏 アホ毛改変 by kz より Ren_Hair17F_Blind.nif をお借りしました。感謝します。

AGS氏 メイドアーマー追加セットFFT髪 より

Ren_Hair01F_Mask.nif(黒ハートの髪型をショートカット風に変更したもの)と

UFF_AGS_Ribbon_Armor_set より

Ren_Hair09_Blind.nif(TO●Y風アーマー用に作成したもの)をお借りしました。感謝します。

Credits(Translated using Microsofttranslator.com):

====

For the equipment's Exnem EC body and

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=10171

Was using the RAIAR Mr. HGEC body.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15802

And two people who offer ideal beautiful the to is super thanks.

To the effect of 凍's DireStorms

Deliverance(http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=15077), i borrow.

Mr. 借りまして this place, who offer great mod represents gratitude.

Very very thanks! Your nice mod is Perfect.DireStorms!

Credit for the ren's hair model

5. Credits & usage

Thanks to Bethesda Softworks.

Thanks to Capucine for the help about making colourable hair.

Thanks to Daeger and Ranma-chan for fixing texture pathes of meshes.

All of the meshes and textures are made by ren.

You may use and distribute the models and textures freely without additional permission as long as the above credits are included.

2-channel hair workman, and to the Special thanks!

than the kz Mr. Aho Mao modification by kz, Ren_Hair17F_Blind.nif we borrow.Thank you.

Like shortcuts modified Ren_Hair01F_Mask.nif(black heart hairstyle OGRE Mr. メイドアーマー add set FFT hair than) and

Than UFF_AGS_Ribbon_Armor_set

Ren_Hair09_Blind.NIF(TO-Y style armor created for one), i borrow.Thank you.

Hi,

I'm looking for a save game of an Oblivion (doesnt matter which class actually, as long as they are the original classes ( no mystic elfs, demons etc. )

I'm looking for a MALE character on which most of the Guilds and story line is completed. It must be an average character.

I'm not looking for a character with all skills 100 etc but something average on which I can just play the game without slash bash killing every monster with 1 hit.

The Major skills where I'm looking for is something with Blade/Destruction/Illusion/Alteration/Light Armor. Something like a Spellblade.

Like I said I dont want to 1 hit -KO everything but I don't want to hit something for 10 mins to kill it , just a general average character with the skills I mentioned above.

Thanksin advance...

I found this!

That savegame has finished almost all quests...

I don't know about the skills though...

Hey!! Some days ago I saw a mod here on thenexusforums.

I didn't download it then, since I was going to bed.

I only remember some things of it:

You could become a owner of a great piece of land in the Gold Coast...

You could start a bakery in Anvil, build a windmill, have farm-animals, mines...

It was about 1000 downloads at the moment...

That's what I remember! Can anyone remember this mod? :)

Been a long time lurker but it would be much appreciated if somebody could possibly assist me here.

Not exactly sure if it is appropriate to post this request here - seeing as the content of these images are rather risque - but I'm having a bit of trouble finding a couple of hairstyles. I'm pretty certain that these hairs are for personal use only, from what I understand. I could be mistaken though. Please, feel free to remove my post if it offends anyone around here.

This hairstyle. [Taken from a screenshot of ATYPE2's SPB Belt Girl.]

This hair. [Also from one of ATYPE2's creations.]

This hair.

Finally...

This hair.

If my memory serves me right then the last hair is part of Ren's 2ch hair collection. I'm not exactly sure where it is though and I've searched around multiple sites. I remember hearing something about it being included in a modders resource

Thanks in advance. Hope it's not too much trouble.

Been a long time lurker but it would be much appreciated if somebody could possibly assist me here.

Not exactly sure if it is appropriate to post this request here - seeing as the content of these images are rather risque - but I'm having a bit of trouble finding a couple of hairstyles. I'm pretty certain that these hairs are for personal use only, from what I understand. I could be mistaken though. Please, feel free to remove my post if it offends anyone around here.

This hairstyle. [Taken from a screenshot of ATYPE2's SPB Belt Girl.]

This hair. [Also from one of ATYPE2's creations.]

This hair.

Finally...

This hair.

If my memory serves me right then the last hair is part of Ren's 2ch hair collection. I'm not exactly sure where it is though and I've searched around multiple sites. I remember hearing something about it being included in a modders resource

Thanks in advance. Hope it's not too much trouble.

Tha last one can be from PrttyCure 2ch hairset. PrttyCure 021-Twin Tail Roll, I think.