Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there any mod that allows me to put any hair on any race?

I have the corean race mod and other mods that add hairs, but the corean race can only use the corean hair and Ren's hair corean versions.

hi, this is my first time using mods for any pc game so forgive me for being ignorant. while wandering through the mod list i've noticed a lot of really attractive female characters (playing without mods for two years and looking at NPC, this was actually surprising). i was wondering what mods or combination of mods are being used.

for example: i was looking at DMC stylish - animation replacer, chocolate elf, and growlfs hot clothes and armor.

another question: do the mods only affect the player's character or both the player's character and the NPCs

There is a very popular mod called Natural Environments!

Check that out! ;)

Thanks for this. I completely overlooked Natural Environments somehow.

Another mod that needs detecting: I'm fairly sure I came across a mod a couple weeks ago that makes it so you need to be seated in order to wait, but I lost track of it and now can't for the life of me find it. I'm fairly sure it was hosted on Nexus.

There is a very popular mod called Natural Environments!

Check that out! ;)

Thanks for this. I completely overlooked Natural Environments somehow.

Another mod that needs detecting: I'm fairly sure I came across a mod a couple weeks ago that makes it so you need to be seated in order to wait, but I lost track of it and now can't for the life of me find it. I'm fairly sure it was hosted on Nexus.

Almost every mod are hosted on Nexus... ;)

Is it this one maybe?

I have been looking for either a mod or part of a mod that adds a low cost resurrection spell.

This particular one brings any npc back to life as a companion that fights any npc hostile to you.

It doesn't resurrect them as a skeleton/ghost/zombie, just exactly as they were alive.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

I remember seeing a mod that added a door in the testinghall. In the room the walls were a solid color. So you could edit the background of an image in a picture editing program.

thanks -w2drs21 :thanks:

Hi there.

I'm looking for various pose packs (for my screenshots). I've seen a very nice pose on this picture http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/25604-2-1246825983.jpg by abriael. I asked him about the mod and he told me, that the pack is called "2ch" and that it's pretty hard to find though. He just can't share it to me, 'cause he doesn't have the original package. I hope anyone else do!

Greetings!

PS: Is there any way to view those .kf files?

i am looking for a mod that makes the bretons look like they do in the concept picture. With the elf ears that show their family lineage.

http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/oblivion/images/thumb/a/a6/Breton.gif/125px-Breton.gif