Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Okay... The mod I'm looking for was used to move the mouth of a PC or NPC. It was made more specifically for use in voice-over still-frame animations, but it also worked extremely well for emotional responses (i.e. open-mouth shocked look along with Actors-in-Emotion shocked expression).

I wiped all of my mods and reinstated them recently, but I somehow lost this one along the way and can't remember what it was called. Someone please help!

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, on Youtube there was a guy showing off his modded Oblivion and he had a very badass, very awesome modded intro.

I googled around and looked everywhere for it however, I couldn't find anything other than mods for skipping the intro (the bit with the sewer and emperor).

If anyone knows this mod's name and/or whereabouts... Please halp.

And how about a link to that Youtube intro? Sadly, but telepathic Tesnexus members are currently away, so you have to deal with normal ones :)

Its a Deadric wep type mod. I'm pretty sure i saw it at one point just random looking throught mods (I sisnt download because my computer wanst powerful enought to handle the CS or the game). But it created first person textures for the 2 handed deadric weps when made to work one handed. I can make the 2h weps 1h but the dont show when i use f to equip to fight, but i still get sounds and hit particals. If yo could find it or tell me it doesnt exist that would be great.