Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Okydoky I guess I'm looking for two mods but it might also just be one. I was looking at different screen shots for armors for HGEC and the characters faces where better looking and hair looked much better and the second mod might or might not be real the pointy more noticeable elf ears. but the ears could just be a side affect so to speak of the face/hair mod. here is the "LINK" and a future thanks for what ever you might dig up :D

The ears look like normal High Elf type ears to me, but if you mean the characters' race, to me they look like they're from this mod: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12424

Hi, I've been reading about a mod called "JQ's Assassination Mod" or something like that, but can't seem to find it anywhere. If anyone could locate it, it would be greatly appreciated.

I didn't find it on TesNexus, but after a Google-search I found the mod at FileFront...

JQ - Assassin Quest

Okydoky I guess I'm looking for two mods but it might also just be one. I was looking at different screen shots for armors for HGEC and the characters faces where better looking and hair looked much better and the second mod might or might not be real the pointy more noticeable elf ears. but the ears could just be a side affect so to speak of the face/hair mod. here is the "LINK" and a future thanks for what ever you might dig up :D

The ears look like normal High Elf type ears to me, but if you mean the characters' race, to me they look like they're from this mod: http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=12424

OMG YOOOU ARE A GODDESS AMONG MEN!!! thank you veeerry much :D ......your amazing

I'm looking for a mod that makes npcs that you are folllowing for a quest run. I had it back when I played oblivion a few years ago, but I can't find it now and don't remember the name of it. It makes the npc run instead of walk i.e. the first fighters guild quest when you follow the adventurer to the mountain lions, or later on when you have to follow that dark elf through the ruins to see what really happened with the fighter guild leader's first son.

i decided to redownload a mod i had before i got a new PC, but i can't for the life of me remember the name of it, here's what i know

-it had the M.O.E lichcraft script in it (but not the lycanthropy script)

-you could create your own servants if you had the tome of unlife and the right body parts (including skinned hounds and shambles from SI)