Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I was browsing the texture and meshes category of the mods website and under one of the mods a user had uploaded an image with a particular armor that i would very much like to know where to find.

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/15802-1-1247526123.jpg

this is it.

I searched about this website and found some male oriented outfits that bare resemblances to this armor, but i can't find any female ones.

I did spend a good two hours looking over the website for this, but I couldn't find it. I role play a thief in my game, a wirey, sneaky girl named Fabrizia, who fancies clever, sexy outfits that can be revealing(but not to much skin!), but ultimately need only to allow full range of movement. I saw this outfit and thought it was perfect. It's rough, realistic, I love the textures.

And just to clairify, I'm -only- curious about the outfit, not the skin/body or hair or eye or face of the girl in the screenshot.

edit: I use the Exemns Female Body Replacer(underwear;P) if that helps. (or if you have any suggestions for leather armor thats practical, flashy and sexy without being 100% slutty :P)

Thanks!

(Again, Sorry for this, I know it can be a burden to 'service' people who can't find things, but I really did search! I promis!)

(Also, I'm new to Oblivion, started playing a few days ago, so if this is something really common, please don't shoot me ^.^)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are there any female armors similar in design to the short Black Elven Leather set from Kalikut's Rare Goods that uses the HGEC body type and doesn't have the weird belt-around-the-bare-waist thing? I've tried out the Amazon Armor mod, but the miniskirt armor is a little too mini for my tastes.

Here's a reference picture of what I'm talking about.

And Muezick, that's the remade Dark Brotherhood Shrouded Armor from More Revealing Standard Armor. Someone just asked about it a few days ago. The mod itself is a general replacer that replaces every set of female armor in the game, so you'll have to jump through some hoops if you only want that particular outfit for your character.

Are there any female armors similar in design to the short Black Elven Leather set from Kalikut's Rare Goods that uses the HGEC body type and doesn't have the weird belt-around-the-bare-waist thing? I've tried out the Amazon Armor mod, but the miniskirt armor is a little too mini for my tastes.

Here's a reference picture of what I'm talking about.

And Muezick, that's the remade Dark Brotherhood Shrouded Armor from More Revealing Standard Armor. Someone just asked about it a few days ago. The mod itself is a general replacer that replaces every set of female armor in the game, so you'll have to jump through some hoops if you only want that particular outfit for your character.

oh yay

thank you so much!

:D

inc hoop jumping

Vladimiro, I'm not sure it's the one exactly, at least it does what you mean. A bit simple, though.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=8991

There's also the same one for Morrowind, though I can't find it.

Note: finding the mod was quite easy. I don't mean anything offensive, but remember, trying yourself first saves a lot of time. Though it's no trouble.

Sorry if this has been brought up numerous times, but I can't seem to find any links using the search.

Is there ANY place to find the original Corwyn's Fantasy Figures mod? All that TESNexus has, is the Alternate Textures for it. All the links I find for the original file lead to pages that no longer exist or or no longer contain the file.

I'm going nuts because I can find no trace of it anywhere. :wallbash: