Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I'm looking for a weapon/armor short quest mod. If I remember correctly, you pick up a copy of the Black Horse Courier in the Imperial City Market District, telling you about a ship wreck north of Anvil. Basically, there is some crazy guy that thinks there are dragons. You find the location of his camp and kill him, and get his weapon and armor, which have a definite "Paladin" feel to them. Thanks in advance. Edit: I'm also looking for the mod that adds a house to the top of the White Gold Tower. I've been looking for a while, but cannot find it. Another edit: I'm also looking for a treehouse that adds many new meshes/textures. It is literally in a tree, I belive it requires Shivering Isles.

The house mod at the top of white Gold tower is called "Top of the World".

Well since a lot of posts was lost and theres no way to see if someone repsonded to mine, Ill just ask again. :P

Anyway, im looking for an english mod that adds Valenwood either as its own worldspace or in addition to the Tamriel worldspace.

Aren't you trying to translate the German version?

Yes in fact I am, but to no avail. My CS crashes every time I try to save changes to a new .esp :wallbash:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes in fact I am, but to no avail. My CS crashes every time I try to save changes to a new .esp :wallbash:

Have you tried talking to the Better Cities people? They translated Bananasplits mod from German I believe. They might at least now why yours is crashing or have some advice.

Have you tried talking to the Better Cities people? They translated Bananasplits mod from German I believe. They might at least now why yours is crashing or have some advice.

Alright Ill try that. Thanks.

Hey im looking for the armor/clothing in this picture:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/26225-2-1249505558.jpg

Can anyone tell me what mod this is from?

Hmm.. I want to say it's from several. The gloves/claws I think are in Apachii's Goddess Shop. The skirt looks like it's part of the Gizmodian Sorceress outfit. The top looks similar to the Schwarze Katze Armor but I'm not sure. Belts I have no clue. Race looks to be the Ancient Elven Sorceress and I would guess the hair is part of that pack. The staff I believe is the Artemis staff from the Apachii Goddess store.

Hey I was wondering if someone can help me find a mod that changes the way you walk with your weapon out.

Thanks

DMC Stylish

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16459

what you are specifically looking for within the download is

OneHandIdle

OneHandLeft

OneHandRight

OneHandTurnLeft

OneHandTurnRight

(Same goes for two hands, except its TwoHandIdle and the like)

Thanks alot works fine.

Another request cause the DMC had an offhand mod too. Whats a good off-hand mod that doesnt come with UV and DR?

Do you mean like a dual wielding mod??

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=16679

If you mean an offhand mod as in "I want to have off hand weapons"

Try Armamentarium complete, it has ALOT of offhands and adds it to the levelled list. (read the instructions, you need to d/l all the armamentariums first)

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18417

Hey im looking for the armor/clothing in this picture:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/26225-2-1249505558.jpg

Can anyone tell me what mod this is from?

Hmm.. I want to say it's from several. The gloves/claws I think are in Apachii's Goddess Shop. The skirt looks like it's part of the Gizmodian Sorceress outfit. The top looks similar to the Schwarze Katze Armor but I'm not sure. Belts I have no clue. Race looks to be the Ancient Elven Sorceress and I would guess the hair is part of that pack. The staff I believe is the Artemis staff from the Apachii Goddess store.

I already know the accessories are from Apachii's Goddess Shop. I just want the main outfit of this character. I LOVE belt wrapped armor outfits

Inspired by the Mod Detectives threads on the official Oblivion and Morrowind mod forums, here is the Oblivion Mod Detectives thread for Gamingsource!

It's pretty simple. If you can't find a mod, you post a description of it here and I or someone else will find it for you. I think it's better to have one thread for all the questions than a lot of threads everywhere.

:excl: Do not ask 'Does this mod exist?'. Only post here if you know the mod you want exists, but you can't find it. :excl: For mod requests post here.

Mod Sites

Tessource

Planet Elder Scrolls

Elder Scrolls Files (FileFront)

There is a certain mod that gives you different ingame music. I downloaded it but forgot the name. I checked my download history but it is not listed as I dont have a premium account. I remember, one of the audio tracks was from Gears of War 2, the track was called "Armored Prayer" if this helps. Please help me; i have been downloading several mods but have not come across the one I need. If you can find again this compilation for me, thatd be great.

There is a certain mod that gives you different ingame music. I downloaded it but forgot the name. I checked my download history but it is not listed as I dont have a premium account. I remember, one of the audio tracks was from Gears of War 2, the track was called "Armored Prayer" if this helps. Please help me; i have been downloading several mods but have not come across the one I need. If you can find again this compilation for me, thatd be great.

It might have been removed for having copyrighted music in it.