Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Inspired by the Mod Detectives threads on the official Oblivion and Morrowind mod forums, here is the Oblivion Mod Detectives thread for Gamingsource!

It's pretty simple. If you can't find a mod, you post a description of it here and I or someone else will find it for you. I think it's better to have one thread for all the questions than a lot of threads everywhere.

:excl: Do not ask 'Does this mod exist?'. Only post here if you know the mod you want exists, but you can't find it. :excl: For mod requests post here.

Mod Sites

Tessource

Planet Elder Scrolls

Elder Scrolls Files (FileFront)

There is a certain mod that gives you different ingame music. I downloaded it but forgot the name. I checked my download history but it is not listed as I dont have a premium account. I remember, one of the audio tracks was from Gears of War 2, the track was called "Armored Prayer" if this helps. Please help me; i have been downloading several mods but have not come across the one I need. If you can find again this compilation for me, thatd be great.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There is a certain mod that gives you different ingame music. I downloaded it but forgot the name. I checked my download history but it is not listed as I dont have a premium account. I remember, one of the audio tracks was from Gears of War 2, the track was called "Armored Prayer" if this helps. Please help me; i have been downloading several mods but have not come across the one I need. If you can find again this compilation for me, thatd be great.

It might have been removed for having copyrighted music in it.

A mod that makes it so leveled items level up with me

Like if I got the mages staff at level 1 but as I leveled up it went up to its stronger versions to suit my level

Instead of Quest Award Levelling, I perfer Quest Award Leveller, because I think it doesn't run the script all the time

It might have been removed for having copyrighted music in it.

I found it. It was backed up on my other hard drive partition.

Anyone knows this green thingy on her back?

The weapon

Bless me I'm still searching for this accursed stuff! :pinch:

Head acc

I didnt see anyone answering that the "green thingy" are weapons from world of warcraft, Warglaive of Azzinoth.

http://www.wowhead.com/?item=32837#screenshots

I've never seen them on any english mod site, probably from an asian modder if I were to guess.

That outfit looks familiar, maybe a Hentai work? I might have to take a look for that...

Edit:

Yeah that dress is, at least, distributed in the hentai mania mod as fadingwinds.nif but it doesnt have the head accessory. there's a similar head accessory in that mod in white, ill re-edit if i find the head item you want...

Hello again lovely Mod Detectives.

I am again seeking another cute outfit that I cannot identify.

I wish you luck, Because in all my searching I haven't found anything resembling this.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/2...-1224418703.jpg

If it helps, It is a screen shot associated with the Stylish Jump Animation replacer.

^.^

Thank you for your help!

I'm going through meshes and I'm not seeing it in my mods yet but ill see if i have it and if so what mod

hentai has a couple armors you might be interested in that arent cleavage heavy but show off the stomach, the hentai mania mod has two meshes under armors\hentai\lovely, one called persona and the other called carta. they are basically the same armor mesh but with some slight changes, might be worth looking at if you havent seen them before. ill edit if i find your mysterious armor <.< could be a tona work like was said or maybe hentai? <.< >.> hmm.

first of all, i want to thank those 2 that helped me find the elven map mod. i forgot i asked so that's why it took so long to reply... but yeah, :thanks:

secondly, i need help with another mod....

i know it's kinda hard to see, but can someone help me find this sword?

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/22794-2-1235605747.JPG

this is the only pic i've been able to find it in