Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I saw it somewhere when I was looking into mods, but what I would like to have is the mod that makes it so that not everything has the same kind of armor & weaponry as you. What I mean is that the mod I'm looking for would allow say bandits to level up as you play, but because they are bandits, they probably wouldn't ALL be wearing crazy stuff like Daedric boots or Ebony longswords. When I think of bandits, I think of mid-grade stuff, Silver or Mythril. Maybe a rare bandit with high grade stuff, but not as frequently as it is when I'm traipsing about the countryside at lv24.

I know I saw a mod somewhere that does this, but I can;t seem to find it again now that I have understood the process of modding.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I saw it somewhere when I was looking into mods, but what I would like to have is the mod that makes it so that not everything has the same kind of armor & weaponry as you. What I mean is that the mod I'm looking for would allow say bandits to level up as you play, but because they are bandits, they probably wouldn't ALL be wearing crazy stuff like Daedric boots or Ebony longswords. When I think of bandits, I think of mid-grade stuff, Silver or Mythril. Maybe a rare bandit with high grade stuff, but not as frequently as it is when I'm traipsing about the countryside at lv24.

I know I saw a mod somewhere that does this, but I can;t seem to find it again now that I have understood the process of modding.

Perhaps you will need overhaul mod like OOO............

Hello detectives,

I'm looking for vanilla Oblivion armor and weapon retextures. Preferably shinier textures.

Please note that I'm not looking for additional weapons, just retextures of the existing ones.

Thanks in advance.

Most mods I could find were for individual pieces and sets, I did find one that recolours 6 of the sets. It only has the DDS files though so will be a little bit harder to install.

Linky

hey guys, i cant find mod where it makes the NPCs in oblivion better looking...ive noticed they all look ugly.

A few pages back someone else asked the same thing, you should start there. Start on page 280 of this thread, there are some good suggestions there and continued into the next few pages.

hey guys, i cant find mod where it makes the NPCs in oblivion better looking...ive noticed they all look ugly.

A few pages back someone else asked the same thing, you should start there. Start on page 280 of this thread, there are some good suggestions there and continued into the next few pages.

Yeah i found it, very nice.

thanks

Im looking for a mod that adds elven armor inspired from Lord of the rings,it comes with black or golden armor and both have masks,I also recall a version with no blades,since I have Adonnays Elven Weapons,I don't need the weapons,So if you could find the version with out the weapons it would be wonderful,in the other case its ok if they are there.