Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Oh and I was wondering, every day I get a "I feel an explosive power within me" message. From what mod is this? And what does it do?

Deadly Reflex, casted on an enemy will make him burst in little bits, a cheat spell obviusly, but, i suppose is for testing the gore system of DR

QUOTE (annoyinglogin2 @ Aug 30 2009, 08:07 AM) *

QUOTE (annoyinglogin @ Aug 29 2009, 04:31 PM) *

Back when I first played Oblivion, I had a mod which simulated damage by increasing the fuzziness.

Kind of like the inebriation mod, the more damage you took, the worst your vision became.

It had various options, trough an in-game menu.

I've been looking for it for a while but can't find it.

Seconded

Thirded

Fourthed

Inmersive Health Indicator:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=3910

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hate to bug you...or you guys again, but now im looking for armour and weapons for an assassin player

light armor (i have already tried alexscorpions sneakinggear and assassins creed gear)

blade (anything but 2 handed)

and a cool bow

Thanks!! sorry to bother you again so soon, just the heavy armor warrior thing didnt quite work out

Looking for a mod that beth featured a few months after the release. It had as i recall factions and a creature called a nightwitch? It featured a trailer as well, i have seen it once, but didnt have computer at the time. Still havent found it, im assuming it was rather large. Thanks you guys are great.

Another request, i have found mods for eyecandy, i have a mod that is non compat, and im looking for a tattoo mods. Id like to add some tattoos to my character possibly using for vanilla.

Alos i havent been able to find a armory mod, where you actually make your own armor, from ores, or items. Ive seen a few other mods but i cant seem to find that one anymore.

hate to bug you...or you guys again, but now im looking for armour and weapons for an assassin player

light armor (i have already tried alexscorpions sneakinggear and assassins creed gear)

blade (anything but 2 handed)

and a cool bow

Thanks!! sorry to bother you again so soon, just the heavy armor warrior thing didnt quite work out

This comes in light armor or heavy armor

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9611

Matching Bow

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9841

Hello detectives..

I am new to the whole Oblivion modding thing, and I am looking for

• an uncapper mod
  • a leveling mod (no crazy optimizing needed for the +5, or a different system altogether)

The restriction here is "no OBSE": it does not work for me (I am using wine to make Windows stuff run on Linux -with mixed results).

Elys uncapper needs OBSE, as does Oblivion XP.

The leveling mod would be especially needed since the bad leveling system and the immersion-breaking monster scaling just made me stop playing.

Now I am trying again and here is the setup I am thinking about:

oblivion (latest official patch) + Oblivion Unofficial patch 3.2.0 (for the bugfixes, +Vampire face fix, +citadel door fix) + ooo 1.33 (should also limit scaling) + ?? (uncapper) + ?? (leveling mod)

Thanks for your help!

Hello hello, i recently formated my HD :(

I had a mod that when you killed the owner of a home it would then become 'yours' as in you could loot the home without it being stolen and sleep in the bed.

Any ideas what it was called oh great detectives?

Thanks in advance!

There was a old at2 mod called "AT2_Maid_Style_Outfit" which long ago have downloaded, but due reformat I lost it, and I wonder if there is anyway to recover it I look around the net and I believe I see some copies of it still aroud but they are all at asian sites which I can't figure how to use it. Later on I read that the mod was discontinued by the author, so it is lost cause?