Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for a Dante/Vergil race from DMC for Oblivion. Not sure about Vergil, but I've seen a Dante race. If I could at least get a wig or hair, that'd be good too, but mainly I want the race. I'm very sure this mod exists, just impossible to find or goes by another name. If it can be found, that'd be great. If not, I won't complain :thanks: Also, can I get a quote reply or whatever so this shows up in my email? I don't check the forums very much.

Well...I don't know of SPB is taking promo shots for a new outfit or what but it *seems* alot of the screens of his that I see, the weapons are actually attached to the poses. It looks very similar to the ones in his pose mod. Check it out HERE

CTAddPose SPB 01 that no sword. I think so sword is single mod.

Well...I don't know of SPB is taking promo shots for a new outfit or what but it *seems* alot of the screens of his that I see, the weapons are actually attached to the poses. It looks very similar to the ones in his pose mod. Check it out HERE

This is a useless bit of trivia, but it looks like SPB has created a character and outfit meant to look like Selvaria from the anime Valkyria (hope I spelled it right).