Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hi,

I'm looking for a mod that replaces a shield with some weapon - like a dagger. It doesn't have to be a "real" two-weapon fighting implemented,

a model/mesh replacer would just be enough... well.. if it's possible.. :unsure:

However some mod that does the real thing would be much greater of course!

Hm. Just noticed that Do not ask 'Does this mod exist?' thing. Sorry about that.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi,

I'm looking for a mod that replaces a shield with some weapon - like a dagger. It doesn't have to be a "real" two-weapon fighting implemented,

a model/mesh replacer would just be enough... well.. if it's possible.. :unsure:

However some mod that does the real thing would be much greater of course!

Hm. Just noticed that Do not ask 'Does this mod exist?' thing. Sorry about that.

There are several mods that do this and I'll recommend 2:

One by a scripted power: Adonnays Elven Weaponry One of the best weapon mods ever. You can make many of the one handed blades into a left hand shieldblade via the scripted power.

One by sheer numbers of shiledblades: Armamentarium Complete The Holy **** will you look at all the stuff in here mod. This one is also being worked on to increase compatibility with MMM, OOO, etc etc.

dloader17

It's my weapon. You have two variants:

First variant - search on Russian TES forums.

Second variant - if you want a direct link to mod, you must give me this dragon. Author of dragon - ancient_laws.

Other owners of dragon:

mbass

Aleandra

Floydian1

Why i don't want share mod to TesNexus? Greed of others TesNexus users. When I saw pictures with the beautiful Chinese mods, I requested for a link to them, but me don't given link, although these mods are distributed freely. I had to search on Chinese forum, although I don't know Chinese.

dloader17

It's my weapon. You have two variants:

First variant - search on Russian TES forums.

Second variant - if you want a direct link to mod, you must give me this dragon. Author of dragon - ancient_laws.

Other owners of dragon:

mbass

Aleandra

Floydian1

Why i don't want share mod to TesNexus? Greed of others TesNexus users. When I saw pictures with the beautiful Chinese mods, I requested for a link to them, but me don't given link, although these mods are distributed freely. I had to search on Chinese forum, although I don't know Chinese.

Hey man, I'll try looking into the chinese forums for you. I know quite a bit of chinese (although almost illiterate even though I am chinese). I'll use the english translations and try to work out by comparing the chinese characters and english.

Wait for a P.M.

Don't go and assume it's greed. I do know where that dragon is but the reason I have not said anything is that I value my membership here more than I want to share a link to ripped content and possibly get banned. I find your attitude insulting to say the least.

Edit: Now that I see the pic it's not the same dragon (was thinking of Nazagear) but what I said is still my opinion.

I'm looking for 2 mods.

The first one would be a mod that adds shortbows. I noticed that all bows were of the long version... and I remember seeing a screenshot with someone holding a short bow.

Another would be this mod.

Screenshot

As you can see the character has more than 2 sheaths. There was another screenshot that showed the similar armor without all that extra sword baggage so I'm sure its not the armor.