Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for a mod that adds races from the comic TwoKinds, but the only one I could find looked way too different compared to all the characters I've seen in the comic. I'm very sure there are more mods, probably even on tesnexus but under different names. If anyone finds one, please share it. :thanks: While I'm making a post, I'll ask if anyone has found a Dante race mod. :thanks:

Can anyone recommend a few good dual wielded weapon sets in mods for Oblivion? I'm having trouble finding them.

Khopesh

Weapons of Ancient dragons

Shamshires

Grommash

Tristan swords

If you want download this mods, you have two variants:

First variant - search on Russian TES forums.

Second variant - if you want a direct link to mod, you must give me this dragon named Nezagaxa the Bladewing. Author of dragon - ancient_laws.

Other owners of dragon:

mbass

Aleandra

Floydian1

DesuChan

Why i don't want share mod to TesNexus? Greed of others TesNexus users. When I saw pictures with the beautiful Chinese mods, I requested for a link to them, but me don't given link, although these mods are distributed freely. I had to search on Chinese forum, although I don't know Chinese.

If you want to discuss it, send me message.

DUDE, FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, DROP IT ALREADY.

The Chinese modders are NOT BEING GREEDY. The rules of TES Nexus prevent them from uploading their mods. Why? BECAUSE THEY'RE RIPPED FROM ANOTHER GAME.

STOP ASKING FOR NEZAGAXA. PLEASE.

Furthermore, if anyone else has Nezagaxa, I ask on behalf of Ancient_Laws, who went to a lot of effort to get the models and transplant them, DO NOT PASS OUT NEZAGAXA. He did it for a small group of people he considers his friends, and we all promised not to pass it out.

/exploding

<rant>

Thank you. That's been bothering me as well, even though my name's not in his list of 'select' people who have that mod.

Also, Imperator, it's not that hard for us to find the Demon Wing sword you keep going on about not sharing, as well as all the others. I found them already but I have enough restraint not to pass out the links when you've made it clear you don't like us greedy Nexus users. All you're doing is making people mad.

Hi, can anyone please tell me where I can get the clothes and hairs in the following pics? Oh, and you dont have to tell me where to get the clothes for the ghost in 2nd pic. But the hair she is wearing if you know, please tell :) Also, where can I find the pierced ears for my chars shown in pic 2?

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1198635-1255995695.jpg

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/1189751-1255987675.jpg