• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hi, im looking for the female clothes in this pic:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/27437-1-1254861346.jpg

thx in advance :smile:

They are two seperate outfits I think. The bottom is from THIS. The top I got from somewhere else but I don't remember where. I don't think it's here on nexus, could be wrong though. I'll look around a bit more.

Not sure about the race. The clothes on the left are KF Chapel I think. The right looks like Black Wisteria.

There's a mod that makes zombies, skeletons etc come back to life randomly, after they've been killed but I cannot remember what it's called. Can anyone help - a link would be super!

Thanks in advance. :)

francesco's and MMM can do that i think

I just realized this Thread existed so I will ask my question here also, Pardons to anyone who read my other post on this same topic!

I was browsing the Mods on this site the day after I installed Oblivion and found a nude body replacer that had adjustable breast size from A to H. It may also have had adjustable pubic hair, I dont remember clearly any more.

In any case I cannot find it again for some reason, maybe because it wasnt hosted here after all, but the page layouts at TESNexus look like my memory.

If anyone knows this mod please let me know. Thanks!

PS I am very early in the game after installing FCOM.....how do I know if it is actually working? The only thing different so far is a Skeleton sitting on a railing in the imperial city which I don't think was there before.