Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I've tried Francesco's Creatures and Items, but it crashes constantly. Has anyone got a link to one particular part of this mod, it may well be called 'Francesco's Undeath Return'? It gives a varying chance of undead rising again after they've been killed and was my main reason for searching out Franceso's mod in the first place. Right now, I have OOO 1.33 working fine and that comes with a lot of new creatures (although not quite as many as Francesco's Mod), so that'll do me. All I want now is for those White Ruins to be made even creepier, by having things come back to life in rooms you thought you'd cleared!!

Hasn't anyone got a link to this mod?

That feature is integrated into Francesco's Leveled Creatures and Items.

From the documentation

-- Francesco's new creatures add-on with new Ai/Behaviors scripts --

These scripts will give animals a more credible attitude towards you.. they will flee/attack you depending on a few factors like their agression level and their confidence, non agressive animals will also turn towards you as you approach. These scripts will also give a chance to skeletons/zombies to rise back from death after a few minutes you have killed them increasing variety and unpredictability in undead themed dungeons. The amount of health it will have after raising from death is based on how much time it remained dead.. if it will rise after only a few seconds.. it will be very low on heath

It also adds many new ingredients including Axebane 2.5 ingredients/pelts + a few new ones added by me to the some of the new animals (so, for example, the hell hound has a piece of hell hound meat.. which is a powerful reagent with resist fire/fire shield/fire damage effects).

I know, I found it after re-reading the docs. Trouble is, that mod does nothing but make Oblivion crash for me and I know for a fact that the mod that makes zombies/skeletons come back to life is available as a standalone mode - I had it before, a long time ago.

you should try BOSS to take care of your load order and Weocps to prevent many crashes

OK, thanks - I'll try them.

There's one other query I'd like cleared up. I remember someone mentioning a mod that enables you to get hold of dogs that can track your dead prey in the long grass (it can be damned hard to find them otherwise and I play with maximum graphics). Has anyone got an idea what that mod was called (if it exists at all)?

Edit: I've checked them out and one of them appears to need OBSE. The trouble is, OBSE doesn't appear to work with any official patch!

OBSE does not work with:

Oblivion 1.2.0.214 This was the official downloadable 1.2 patch. (as of v0017)

Oblivion 1.2.0.410: the Shivering Isles beta patch.

Oblivion 1.2.0.201: the Shivering Isles DVD build.

Oblivion 1.1.0.511 This was the original Oblivion that OBSE supported. (as of v0017)

Oblivion 1.0: the original DVD build of Oblivion.

What use is it then? Most mods require the latest patch to run properly!

Huh... works fine for me...

Current version supports only 1.2.0.416.

Will installing 1.2.0.416. give me any issues with saved games? I really don't want to have to start a new game right now. :)

I have a mod that I don't like but I wan't to know what it is, it adds a huge thing that looks like the "Cloud city" (From starwars) Into oblivion, and it has distantLOD because you can see it from imperial city water front, and there is an arena there and inside of that area there is dragons (that look like saiden storms flyable mounts) and there's alot of adoring fan looking people that has the name "kick me". Please help I wan't it removed but I have no clue what mod it is it ruins the enviroment in oblivion!

It sounds like Hidden Sky Garden Beta or Romuska Fantasy Store The Sky Garden is incorporated into the Romuska Fantasy store. So if you installed it, that comes with it as well. I'll check around a bit more just in case.

I have a mod that I don't like but I wan't to know what it is, it adds a huge thing that looks like the "Cloud city" (From starwars) Into oblivion, and it has distantLOD because you can see it from imperial city water front, and there is an arena there and inside of that area there is dragons (that look like saiden storms flyable mounts) and there's alot of adoring fan looking people that has the name "kick me". Please help I wan't it removed but I have no clue what mod it is it ruins the enviroment in oblivion!

It sounds like Hidden Sky Garden Beta or Romuska Fantasy Store The Sky Garden is incorporated into the Romuska Fantasy store. So if you installed it, that comes with it as well. I'll check around a bit more just in case.

Thanks, that sucks cause I like Romuska's fantasy store and I don't like the sky garden, does the sky garden have anything to do with the mod itself?

Thanks, that sucks cause I like Romuska's fantasy store and I don't like the sky garden, does the sky garden have anything to do with the mod itself?

Yeah I believe it does. It's been awhile since I've used Romuska but you have to find keys and whatnot right? Anyway there is a portal to an area up there which has bosses but I can't remember clearly what it leads to.