Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi there, I've been seeing this armor (the one on the right) a few times now in the image section. But I can't seem to find the mod that has it.

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/...-1260930322.jpg

Aww..broken you say. I will probably just wait it out then. 200+MB is huge and takes ages for me to download with my super-slow internet connection. Anyway, thanks for the help! :)

i found a mod a few months ago, and thought nothing of it, but now i wanna get it, but cant find it.

the mod made it so that the weather went with the seasons, so when it was winter, it would snow, and the more north you went the more snow there was. in the summer, it was mainly rain storms, and the closer to the sea you went, the more it rained. does anyone know where this mod is? or anything like it?

i found a mod a few months ago, and thought nothing of it, but now i wanna get it, but cant find it.

the mod made it so that the weather went with the seasons, so when it was winter, it would snow, and the more north you went the more snow there was. in the summer, it was mainly rain storms, and the closer to the sea you went, the more it rained. does anyone know where this mod is? or anything like it?

There are actually several good ones that do that.

I have always preferred Enhanced Weather.

Atmospheric Weather System has been very popular as well.

This last one attempts to combine all three of the above suggestions, and gets high marks from users: All Natural. I plan to try it myself sometime.

There are actually several good ones that do that.

I have always preferred Enhanced Weather.

Atmospheric Weather System has been very popular as well.

This last one attempts to combine all three of the above suggestions, and gets high marks from users: All Natural. I plan to try it myself sometime.

yes, it was natural environments, thx!