Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I stumbled across pictures of what seemed to be variations of the akatosh mount by saidenstorm, I am very curious about the existance of such mounts, they are variations in the mesh of the dragon itself aswell, I wonder wether any of you could be so helpfull to point them out to me, please, any other flying mounts would do, or dragon armor, idk, I want more flying mounts, if you know any please throw me a link, thank you.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is there a mod anywhere out there that adds content from the anime movie Princess Mononoke?

Also was wondering if anyone has made a mod from the mmo game Warhammer? Like armor and/or races?

I've done some searching and havent found anything on either of these topics. Any help would be most appreciated!

There used to be a mod called something like "Power Armor", but I think it was taken down because I can't find it now.

Is there a mod anywhere out there that adds content from the anime movie Princess Mononoke?

Also was wondering if anyone has made a mod from the mmo game Warhammer? Like armor and/or races?

I've done some searching and havent found anything on either of these topics. Any help would be most appreciated!

There is a mod called Worg Riders or Rideable wolves that lets you have a large wolf mount.

Then there is Thraniels Deer Mount (not 100% sure of the spelling)

It includes a Shadow Stag. This mount is gnarly!! It's kind of an op mount because it will fight along side with you and attack any hostiles in the area. It's very lethal! If you don't like that you also get a basic male and female deer mount that you can choose.

Both of those mount mods reminded me of Princess Mononoke.

I stumbled across pictures of what seemed to be variations of the akatosh mount by saidenstorm, I am very curious about the existance of such mounts, they are variations in the mesh of the dragon itself aswell, I wonder wether any of you could be so helpfull to point them out to me, please, any other flying mounts would do, or dragon armor, idk, I want more flying mounts, if you know any please throw me a link, thank you.

You are probably talking about the Lineage rips by ancient_laws, and I don't think we are allowed to give links to that. Plus one of them that is pictured (the dark one, not the red one) has never been released publicly that I know of.

There is a mod called Worg Riders or Rideable wolves that lets you have a large wolf mount.

It includes a Shadow Stag. This mount is gnarly!! It's kind of an op mount because it will fight along side with you and attack any hostiles in the area. It's very lethal! If you don't like that you also get a basic male and female deer mount that you can choose.

Thanks! I have wondered the same about the Princess Mononoke mod.

You are probably talking about the Lineage rips by ancient_laws, and I don't think we are allowed to give links to that. Plus one of them that is pictured (the dark one, not the red one) has never been released publicly that I know of.

hmm, thanks for pointing out the info, I will make sure to google it, thank you very much. are thereany more flying mounts?

There used to be a mod called something like "Power Armor", but I think it was taken down because I can't find it now.

Thanks! I'll check into that.

Thanks for your help, but i already use both of those mounts. I'm not much of a modder or else i'd just make the mod(s) myself. Thanks again.

So what are you looking for to get the Monoke experience?

Maybe we can piece it together for you if you toss out some ideas.

I'm interested, too.

It was a great movie. :biggrin:

So what are you looking for to get the Monoke experience?

Maybe we can piece it together for you if you toss out some ideas.

I'm interested, too.

It was a great movie. :biggrin:

Umm.. maybe some quest lines, would like to have Mononoke's gear and wolves in the game. Maybe as well as Ashitaka's gear and Red Elk.

But would be quite nice to have the Mononoke story line as a quest. I did find a sword mesh on planetelderscrolls and i talked with the creator and he had a friend who was going to make Iron Town and add several quests for that. But not sure if they followed up with it or not.

Those are just some idea's. Would be nice to see them in Oblivion though :)

hmm, thanks for pointing out the info, I will make sure to google it, thank you very much. are thereany more flying mounts?

Only one that comes to mind is a pegasus mount, but I've not tried it myself. http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6648