Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Where the heck did the original Biu Giger Armor go? I've googled it out the wazooty, but nothing.

Also: yes, I know, Slof did a wonderful job and it's so much more perfect than the original. I still want the original.

EDIT: Also, what happened to the UFF conversion? All the links I cna find are dead.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's two that I know of.

Actors in Emotion

and

Actors Emotions

Thanks!

I'm looking for the outfit in this screenshot and especially for the hair:

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/images/18294-2-1215477424.jpg

outfit

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=19974

hair without ears is originally from 2ch and seems to be using a kind of human race hair retexture. Ears and (earrings?) not sure.

Ok, so I have looked and looked for the mod that allows your companions to also ride horses when you ride one. I know there is one out there because I remember seeing one, I'm just not able to recall the exact name. If anyone knows I'd really appreciate it.

Can you please tell me where can I download this amulet mod from?

http://www.tesnexus.com/imageshare/image.php?id=49828

Thanks,

Pushkatu!

What you are looking for is the PentAmulet. It is worn exclusively by the witches of Black Marsh Coven, and is part of an unreleased/unfinished clothing mod of mine.

The good news is that I have spoken with the Reverend Mother Cassiopeia (pronounced Ca-say-o-pay-ah) and she has agreed to grant your membership.

The amulet is custom fitted, not a one size fits all.

We will need to know what body you will be wearing and what clothing or armour it will go on top of. Also need to know the character's name for the inscription.

You must agree not to redistribute this amulet or include it in any other mod.

It will take a few days for delivery.

What you are looking for is the PentAmulet. It is worn exclusively by the witches of Black Marsh Coven, and is part of an unreleased/unfinished clothing mod of mine.

The good news is that I have spoken with the Reverend Mother Cassiopeia (pronounced Ca-say-o-pay-ah) and she has agreed to grant your membership.

The amulet is custom fitted, not a one size fits all.

We will need to know what body you will be wearing and what clothing or armour it will go on top of. Also need to know the character's name for the inscription.

You must agree not to redistribute this amulet or include it in any other mod.

It will take a few days for delivery.

I'm using robert male body v5. The name is Belphegor. Also big thanks to the Reverend Mother Cassiopeia for beeing so nice and helpful and I swear I will never redistribute this unles she askes me to. ;)

Also please tell the Reverend Mother that her PM box is full.

Thanks,

Pushkatu!