Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hi. I once found a mod that raised your level skills up to 200, and you could actually benefit from them too. any ideas what it was? thanks.

Hi Commando1701, the mod in question is the Oblivion Elys Uncapper.

to install it you will need to unzip the .dll file and create specific folders and put it in there. OBSE is required.

anything just pm me :D

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, I recently reformatted my computer and lost all my mods and I am trying to remember the name of this one mod all I can remember about it is:

-Underground(I believe) walkway in the imperial city to help you get from one place to another faster, had posters and some guards and some npcs

-Walkway had merchants I think and some new npcs that seemed to like thieves

-I think it added to realism with like ppl going to church or something I forget but it was a major realism mod.....at least I think so.

If you think you might have even the slightest idea what it is PLEASE tell me! As soon as I see it I know I will remember.....I hope.

Also I don't remember if it was on tesnexus or not so could be on any Oblivion mod site.

Hey guys, I recently reformatted my computer and lost all my mods and I am trying to remember the name of this one mod all I can remember about it is:

-Underground(I believe) walkway in the imperial city to help you get from one place to another faster, had posters and some guards and some npcs

-Walkway had merchants I think and some new npcs that seemed to like thieves

-I think it added to realism with like ppl going to church or something I forget but it was a major realism mod.....at least I think so.

If you think you might have even the slightest idea what it is PLEASE tell me! As soon as I see it I know I will remember.....I hope.

Also I don't remember if it was on tesnexus or not so could be on any Oblivion mod site.

Would that be the ALT Shack?

Could anyone send me links or names of the mods that provides:

1.transformations-just like the one in LithiansNatureOfTheBeast(transforming to a wolf,mist,and bat). but it doesnt require me to become a vampire.I like to transform my character in anything

2.guns? but not the one that uses a staff base.

3.dual blades- two swords in both hands but both are swords.not that the left hand sword is for blocking but for atacking also

4.Making the khajit race transform into a cat. or runing with their 4 feet(their some kind of cat race so why they cant run on their hands and feet{just like catwoman thumbsup.gif }).

5.draging bodies easily- making me drag bodies easily not using the grab thingy

6.Cool Mounts-grounds only

7.Real looking bloods-must be compatible with anything especialy deadly reflex.mines a bit crapy when i do a killing like slashing someones head the blood doesnt show one the ground.

tnx.....

ps:I got tired of search in tesnexus.

ps:ive already post something here (http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=178125) but pushkatu(tnx) send me here.