Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I'm looking for any kind of player home or castle that is high in the sky!?

Please link.

Cheers!!

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=27044

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9757

There might be more, even better then these, but it's all I could find for now.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm trying to find a mod that makes it so that if i.e: i equip a glass cuirress it will contort to the shape of the body. for those who have enlarged breast mods so the breast size for clothing aswell

:thanks:

Unfortunately, this game doesn't work like that. In Oblivion(and Fallout 3), when an actor wears clothes/armor, the outfit meshes will replace corresponding body meshes, literally.

Apparently I posted in the wrong section before, so I'll just copy what I was looking for here ^^;

Pretty much, it would "save" objects you targeted, and you could name them into the "saved list" as whatever name you wanted. Then when the menu was opened up again, you could load the objects you have previous saved.

So like... if I really liked a certain statue in one of the ruins, I could save it into the mod as "Ruin Statue" and load it later into my home, or anywhere really.

Not sure if anyone will have any luck finding it. Took me soooooo long before to find it. Just wish I still had my old computer that had it :(

Hey, sorry about this, there are two mods I'm looking for.

First of all, I'ce seen screenshots of 'fangs', so is there a mod to give the player fangs?

Second, I'd like to know which mod the clothes (in the below picture) came from, if that's possible.

Thanks in advance.

Clothes:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s281/DarkSnypa/25023-1-1250255422.jpg

Hey, sorry about this, there are two mods I'm looking for.

First of all, I'ce seen screenshots of 'fangs', so is there a mod to give the player fangs?

Second, I'd like to know which mod the clothes (in the below picture) came from, if that's possible.

Thanks in advance.

Clothes:

http://i155.photobucket.com/albums/s281/DarkSnypa/25023-1-1250255422.jpg

Looks like Tona's Anchorite outfit or Tona's SimpleDress. More than likely Anchorite.

As for fangs, it was mentioned somewhere back, and some mods have them instead of normal teeth. I think there was some in the working eyelashes mod. Not sure anymore.

I had a mod about a year ago, it added a cape (or cloak) that was sort of brown in color and ripped/torn around the bottom, I can no longer find it.

It may have been part of a mod compilation.

I think the mod also added other clothes/capes/cloaks to oblivion.

It doesn't matter now, I found it.

A while back I came across a mod that added a huge number of weapons and armours to the game. I think that the weapons were added in or redesigns from Morrowind, but some of the staffs were redesigns, but the armours were simply retextured versions of the originals. I know it's not Apophis' mod, but I don't know which other it could be. I know this is kind of vague, but if you know of a mod at the nexus that relatively matches my description, could you please post a link to it here so I can take a look?

I also remember that I think that the publisher's name was in the title. Sorry for being a bit vague again.

Hey guys, I'm looking for 2 mods. One is the one that increases backpack space (I saw it in a youtube video, I think the guy used a summon or something and had a backpack on it.) and the second mod is just a pretty face texture to go with the HGEC body. Oh, and that mod that changes your face mesh to look less like a primate! I know that one exists too.

Thanks in advance!