Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

A while back I came across a mod that added a huge number of weapons and armours to the game. I think that the weapons were added in or redesigns from Morrowind, but some of the staffs were redesigns, but the armours were simply retextured versions of the originals. I know it's not Apophis' mod, but I don't know which other it could be. I know this is kind of vague, but if you know of a mod at the nexus that relatively matches my description, could you please post a link to it here so I can take a look?

I also remember that I think that the publisher's name was in the title. Sorry for being a bit vague again.

The Armamentarium Complete 1-35, perhaps?

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey guys, I'm looking for 2 mods. One is the one that increases backpack space (I saw it in a youtube video, I think the guy used a summon or something and had a backpack on it.) and the second mod is just a pretty face texture to go with the HGEC body. Oh, and that mod that changes your face mesh to look less like a primate! I know that one exists too.

Thanks in advance!

1. I'm not sure what you're talking. If it is about inventory menu, check UI mod, such as DarNified UI. Most of backpacks are cosmetic equipments, it does not affect holding capacity much(unless it's enchanted with feather or fortify strength). Or if it is summonable chest, I think Midas Magic has such spell.

2. About face textures, first install either Natural Faces or Improved Facial Textures. Both have better age maps for vanilla races. And, some HGEC skin texture packs have better face skin textures. Check Ozmo's, or NEC's, or F-Inev Oblivion Skinset. About head meshes, you can make it look better by adjusting FaceGen sliders, though it's not so easy. In theory, it's possible to make anime-like face with vanilla human head mesh.

Where can I get the armor in this picture link?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/2...-1264600735.jpg

That's Sinblood's Nightweave outfit for Bab, or the HGEC conversion. The shoulders are from a different mod, it looks like, as well as the toolbelt around the waist.

Hi..I've been looking for a this mithra race for awhile and still haven't found it.. I've found screenshots and stuff but never a link to the exact download. Don't see it around nexus either

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/6808/20080902000856.jpg

I also found this:

http://i557.photobucket.com/albums/ss12/ry...n/misura002.jpg

I play FFXI myself, a mithras just not a mithra without those cute facial features. I bet its from a japanese mod site but.. I suck at searching them.

Any ideas?

Thank you~

Hey guys, I'm looking for 2 mods. One is the one that increases backpack space (I saw it in a youtube video, I think the guy used a summon or something and had a backpack on it.) and the second mod is just a pretty face texture to go with the HGEC body. Oh, and that mod that changes your face mesh to look less like a primate! I know that one exists too.

Thanks in advance!

1. I'm not sure what you're talking. If it is about inventory menu, check UI mod, such as DarNified UI. Most of backpacks are cosmetic equipments, it does not affect holding capacity much(unless it's enchanted with feather or fortify strength). Or if it is summonable chest, I think Midas Magic has such spell.

2. About face textures, first install either Natural Faces or Improved Facial Textures. Both have better age maps for vanilla races. And, some HGEC skin texture packs have better face skin textures. Check Ozmo's, or NEC's, or F-Inev Oblivion Skinset. About head meshes, you can make it look better by adjusting FaceGen sliders, though it's not so easy. In theory, it's possible to make anime-like face with vanilla human head mesh.

Thank you for the reply, I found the backpack one, it was called Weight Lifter. As for the mesh one, I had read the description of a mod and it said "makes the face mesh look less like a primate" or something along those lines, I haven't been able to find it yet. And can I recustomize my character after I made it? I'd like to change my skin tone if possible. And can anyone explain to me how the face files in that face category work?

I know I'm not suppose to ask "does it exist" but this seems like such a basic mod, it's got to exist, is there a way to make my run speed static? and not fluctuate depending on my armor? I absolutely hate running super slow with heavy armor on.

If I install one of those custom character mods for example:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=21441

Can I change the race of my current character or do I have to recreate to make the new race?

I've looked arounfd a bit, but maybe im searching the wrong keywords or such. But, can anyone help me find like kingly regalia and or armor? I like the retextures of the emperor's clothes, but is there anything new ?And kingly armor is cool. Nearly anything that looks, (sorry to use this overused word) epic, will do. Thanks