Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Im looking for any mod that enhance the performance of oblivion and enhances the graphics but it will not lag.

Optimized Qarl Texture Pack Meshes.

Make sure you download the required mods also for this to work!

All mods that provides new models of the npc and char. Ive seen so many cool models but what do you advice that i will use?

Natural Faces

MaleBodyReplacerv4

NPCs Remodeling project

also Ive found a mod that change the head of the khajiit so they can wear masks for humanoids but i cant find it again. anyone knows whats this?

Alternative heads for argonians and khajiits

Im looking also armors/clothes that are like the armor given by the dark brotherhood. I mean armors/clothes that look like ninja,any devilish kind of armor. and pls only light armor.

These are to many to name them all. Search for "ninja" "assassin" and you'll find plenty.

and hehehe any transformations? again. Ive tried druid mod. is there any mod that makes any transformations? no werewolf transformations pls.

a follow up: i forgot also pls help me find mod that gives new animations just like deadly reflex.

tnx

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/cat.php?id=51

There are few animation mods so you mihgt want to see the one you like yourself. Fallow the link above.

And also check the list in my sig, mayby it will help.

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for White & Black stockings or garter belts without panties attached to them for HGEC Normal. They can be solid or translucent. I did 10+ search combinations for this, so please don't think I'm being lazy. I found a garter belt in R18PN02Ls-23589, but it has panties attached. :(

Thanks in advance.

I'm looking for a mod with flexing animations/poses...are there any, please link! ;)

Cheers!!

This one looks "flexing". Check it's description it has a video.

Get up animation replacer by Sephirot

For more animation/pose mods check nexus categories - animation. There are only 100+ animation mods.

Also my list if interested, has links to 50 or so good animation mods.

Cheers,

Pushkatu!