Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This - what? Hair, pose, armor, screen effects?

If you think that "it's obvious that I want armor", then it's not. That armor is probably easiest to find.

Whoops, I forgot to add that one. Silly me. No, don't agree.

I want the mod that make the adoring fan pulls that thing for me. I don't think it's a pose, since the carriage is placed right in the middle of the road.

This - what? Hair, pose, armor, screen effects?

If you think that "it's obvious that I want armor", then it's not. That armor is probably easiest to find.

Whoops, I forgot to add that one. Silly me. No, don't agree.

I want the mod that make the adoring fan pulls that thing for me. I don't think it's a pose, since the carriage is placed right in the middle of the road.

I think it's a static pose mod. Perhaps I've seen the mod somewhere else, but I can't remember at all.

Im not talking about the loading screens when you change cells, im talking about the loading messages that appear in the midlle of the game when you are low in fps, or you are mouting an dragon. There is a mod that removes that message. It found in this site, but the link to the mod broken.

http://www.atomicmpc.com.au/Feature/36546,...vion-v20.aspx/3

Im not talking about the loading screens when you change cells, im talking about the loading messages that appear in the midlle of the game when you are low in fps, or you are mouting an dragon. There is a mod that removes that message. It found in this site, but the link to the mod broken.

http://www.atomicmpc.com.au/Feature/36546,...vion-v20.aspx/3

This is the mod you're looking for --> No More Annoying Messages.

hello. First let me say I'm new to gaming and playing Oblivion.I would be very pleased if someone could perhaps point me towards some mods that make character faces better looking.I try very hard in the creator and have some descent results but would like me female characters a bit more pleasing to the eye.Thank you in advance to anyone taking the time to help me.