Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, I was going to 'downgrade' and when I try negative variables, my game crashes. If one doesn't exist, I'll get over it.

Try setav instead.

modpca/modpcs adds or subtracts the value

player.setav sets the stat or attribute to the value listed

('player.setav strength 40' would set your strength to 40)

With 'player.setav' you don't need your character selected in the console, with just 'setav' you would need to select him/her.

Ok, I'm looking for a mod that adds some spells to enchant your weapon. From what I understood the enchantment isn't forever, just like casting a fire spell on your sword will let your sword do fire dmg for a set time. If anyone can find this mod please message me. Thanks.

EDIT: Never mind, I found it. It's called Weapon Magic for anyone wanting to know.

Can I get a link to a texture editor for like.. Editing the way something already looks, size, shape, color, adding or removing pieces of it, and a tut on how to do it please? I wanna make a mod, but I'm not sure how to start off doing it. Any help would be awesome. Thanks.

In your opinion, what would be a good grass mod to use? Because I'm looking for one that will improve the grass to make it look more realistice, rather than choppy and jagged. It often looks as if it's arranged in rows of diagonal slashes, particulary when viewed from a distance. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Where can I find these ears?

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/16120-1-1236950507.jpg

Theres a new mod on tesnexus.com that makes the ears like that for mystic elves, cant remember what it's called, but if you just type mystic elves into their search bar it should come up

What armor is that? Anyone know where to find it?