Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What was that mod that allowed you to cast a spell then turn into an NPC?

I remember seeing it on either this forum or the Bethesda one, can't remember.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Hmm... Not sure if I know what you mean, but you can use this console command:

player.createfullactorcopy

To create a duplicate NPC version of yourself. You don't have a whole lot to say, but you can get duplicates of any unique items you might have, or gold, or whatnot. Hope that helps =)

What was that mod that allowed you to cast a spell then turn into an NPC?

I remember seeing it on either this forum or the Bethesda one, can't remember.

Anyway, thanks in advance.

Hmm... Not sure if I know what you mean, but you can use this console command:

player.createfullactorcopy

To create a duplicate NPC version of yourself. You don't have a whole lot to say, but you can get duplicates of any unique items you might have, or gold, or whatnot. Hope that helps =)

I know about that command, thanks anyway. No, what I was looking for is you can cast a spell in-game and select an NPc from the list that pops up and your character changes into them.

E.G. cast spell, select Martin Septim.

Hi,

im looking for a mod/mods that add enchanted robes for mages, also a mod/mods that adds staffs as well. i have found a couple for mods that adds robes along with other stuff. but they are all for female characters. and i need some for males as well.

i will keep on looking though tes nexus . but if anyone can think af a mod it would be a great help.

cheers

Hi,

im looking for a mod/mods that add enchanted robes for mages, also a mod/mods that adds staffs as well. i have found a couple for mods that adds robes along with other stuff. but they are all for female characters. and i need some for males as well.

i will keep on looking though tes nexus . but if anyone can think af a mod it would be a great help.

cheers

Lost Spires adds a nice enchanted robe. Here's a picture: LS robe Lost Spires is a big quest mod, just so you know.

Also, I found these:

Adeas Black Hand Robes - is enchanted

All capes Cloaks Clothes Gloves and Robes - not enchanted, but definetly a nice selection

Armored Robes - guess what this adds? :tongue:

If you search for robe, you will get 30 pages of mods that are related to robes so good luck. :thumbsup:

For staffs, you should take a look at: Armamentarium - Staffs

Again if you search for staff, you get 8 pages of mods related to them.

Cheers,

Pushkatu!

Guest deleted829424
I remember having a mod a while back that added a whole lot of robes, hats and these cool hand flame things that took up one of your ring slots. I lost it when I uninstalled, though, and now that I'm playing it again, I want to have it. If anyone could find it, I'd greatly appreciate it.