Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hi all,

Is there any mod that exists that lets you know where your companions are and the creatures you've summoned? I keep losing my companions and summoned creatures when they go off on their own, get lost or decide to take out a bunch of bandits\animals on their own.

Thanks

For companion, check Companion Tracker.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can someone tell me why Desuchan pulled her mods and if there are mirrors of them elsewhere?

How about I tell you myself?

READ MY BLOG. EVERYTHING IS EXPLAINED THERE.

And if there is a mirror of anything of mine, grab it now before I ask them to take it down.

Can someone tell me why Desuchan pulled her mods and if there are mirrors of them elsewhere?

How about I tell you myself?

READ MY BLOG. EVERYTHING IS EXPLAINED THERE.

And if there is a mirror of anything of mine, grab it now before I ask them to take it down.

Eep! I'm sorry to hear you've been mistreated by the community, I'm new here, so I know very little about that. Thanks for answering me personally.

Looks like you're right Desuchan! It seems to be the hat from that mod, just retextured to match the armor in that screenshot.

*edit

Closer inspection has revealed that it's not, in fact, the same hat. Curious... but an interesting little detail concerning this side venture is that it is a hat that I was searching for almost a year ago and never found! So, thanks a great deal for helping fulfill an old request for a source! I'd practically given up on it.

Well, in any case, I'm still trying to find the hat seen in that screenshot. Any further leads from anyone would be appreciated.