Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Anyone knows what hair mod does this hair style come from?

screenshot 1

screenshot 2

screenshot 3

I've searched Ren's, Corean's, Saram's, HS', Growlf's Animated Hair Pack, even 2ch's hairs. None of them matches that one.

Looking for that particular hair kinda pisses me off... I found many that looked like that one, and in the end they're not the one (and doesn't look good on my character at that too)

I tried asking beni but s/he doesn't respond :confused:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

screenshot 1

screenshot 2

screenshot 3

I've searched Ren's, Corean's, Saram's, HS', Growlf's Animated Hair Pack, even 2ch's hairs. None of them matches that one.

Looking for that particular hair kinda pisses me off... I found many that looked like that one, and in the end they're not the one (and doesn't look good on my character at that too)

Edit: Could you post a link to the mod that you got the screen shots from? I think someone asked about those hairs in another thread...

From time to time i like to go on a murderous rampage and kill evryone on sight.

But the problem is there are not enough NPC's to kill in towns.So is there any mod that would put more NPC's in game ? :confused:

Edit: Could you post a link to the mod that you got the screen shots from? I think someone asked about those hairs in another thread...

Silver Ranger Animation Replacer by beni

I asked him/her 4 days ago and s/he had not responded. I've been searching for that hair ever since 4 days ago, 4 days worth of frustration...

Well, maybe I should give him/her a week or maybe a month, everyone's got their own schedules, but I'm a bit worried here...

<br>
<br>Edit: Could you post a link to the mod that you got the screen shots from? I think someone asked about those hairs in another thread...<br>
<br><a href="http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=31084" class="bbc_url" title="External link" rel="nofollow">Silver Ranger Animation Replacer by beni</a><br><br>I asked him/her 4 days ago and s/he had not responded. I've been searching for that hair ever since 4 days ago, 4 days worth of frustration...<br><br>Well, maybe I should give him/her a week or maybe a month, everyone's got their own schedules, but I'm a bit worried here...<br>
<br><br>That's what I thought... Someone asked about this in the BethSoft thread of the same name, a few days ago. That hair looks like it is from the Corean mod because of the green hair piece that is visible in the...last, the seventh screen shot. I have not seen another mod with those hair pieces...<br>

Edit: It looks like a modified version of one of Ren's hair. Maybe it is custom. The front of the hair is unlike any I have seen...

From time to time i like to go on a murderous rampage and kill evryone on sight.

But the problem is there are not enough NPC's to kill in towns.So is there any mod that would put more NPC's in game ? :confused:

The only mod I know that adds more Npc's is Crowded Cities

http://www.tesnexus....ile.php?id=6665

There is also Modem's City Life and Crowded Roads Revisited...

screenshot 1

screenshot 2

screenshot 3

That hairstyle looks awfully familiar. I might have used that hairstyle before. (Similar colour too I might add) The only race/hair/eyes mod I ever used was Beautiful People-2ch edition Could it have came with the hat?

Edit: nevermind, I didn't notice 2ch was on the list

screenshot 1

screenshot 2

screenshot 3

That hairstyle looks awfully familiar. I might have used that hairstyle before. (Similar colour too I might add) The only race/hair/eyes mod I ever used was Beautiful People-2ch edition (still using it :D ).

Edit: nevermind, I didn't notice 2ch was on the list

2ch seems like the right candidate to me, since the hair looks like Ren's from the back... Maybe someone need to check again...

The only mod I know that adds more Npc's is Crowded Cities

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6665

Thanks! Exactly what i was looking for :thumbsup: