Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Im looking for mods that add custom race standard npc threw out the world as bandits and guards and commoners.

COBL Races (with the NPC Diversity option) - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=21104 <-- don't forget the cosmetic pack at the bottom of Downloads

Race Balancing Project (with the NPC Diversity option) - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22124 <-- see Mirrors

The former is a stripped down version of the latter, so you cannot use them together. They are full racial overhauls as well, so using them with other mods that modify the vanilla races will probably not work out well. If you do not want the races rebalanced, go with COBL Races and do not use the "Balanced" module. RBP (COBL Race's source) rebalances the races, not optionally. Check the ReadMe for RBP to know what you would be getting into by adding it. I love it. It is the only cosmetic mod in my LO and has been since I discovered it.

thanks this will do jus fine.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looking for HelBornes mods, can't seem to find them, did he/she pull them? I have a mod that uses an Imp mesh made by HelBorne but is missing from the archive.

Name of the mod?

Are there any mods that let you have like legit party members i mean not jus abunch of summoned creatures or whatever

any help would be great thanks

well there is cm partner the give you npc to add to a party, or there's Companion Share and Recruit that allow you to recruit any npc with the rumor tag.

And Mad Companionship Spells. So you can hire any actor by casting spell.

please people respond to me :/ is there a mod for both bow and sword to be visible on my charachter? like when i equip my sword my bow is still on my back . plz plz plz reply :)

There really isn't one.

I am in the process of making a couple of belts that add "prop" swords and daggers to them. When I get finished, you could probably achieve the same effect, though it probably won't be your specific sword.

hi!

where i can find gorangas prostitution system?

on nexus it doesn´t exist anymore. :confused:

You can Google it, I am sure, but I thought that the the dating mod replaced this. Although, it is much less sketchy...