Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok, im looking for a mod that add's several Goblin companions to the Waterfront, they were a Beserker Goblin, Shaman Goblin, and Warlord Goblin. I at first thought it was CM partners that added them since they where partners, but with that installed only one goblin is at the waterfront, and thats Broke Nose.

I tried Better Cities afterwards to see if maybe that had added them, still nothing. Advanced Searches has got me nothing new.

If anyone could please help me figure out the mod that added these goblins to the Waterfront, I would very much appreciate it and give many hugs and kudos. (I think one of the extra Goblins was named Mumbles, or Grumbles. If my memory is right.)

Ok, im looking for a mod that add's several Goblin companions to the Waterfront, they were a Beserker Goblin, Shaman Goblin, and Warlord Goblin. I at first thought it was CM partners that added them since they where partners, but with that installed only one goblin is at the waterfront, and thats Broke Nose.

I tried Better Cities afterwards to see if maybe that had added them, still nothing. Advanced Searches has got me nothing new.

If anyone could please help me figure out the mod that added these goblins to the Waterfront, I would very much appreciate it and give many hugs and kudos. (I think one of the extra Goblins was named Mumbles, or Grumbles. If my memory is right.)

i belive that's curse of hiricine. i think they're involved with the cure quest.

but never felt the need to cure my self of awesomeness

http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=6486

atleast i noticed them after i installed xD

Mumbles is from CM. It might be in the extra NPC esp rather than just the basic one.

I'd forgotten all about the extra NPCs of CM partners. I'll load that up and see. I know it cant be curse of hiricine. I'v never installed that mod. :tongue:

Are there any good final fantasy clothing out there? i know there are some in the Lera and Pizz Hiyoko Store but im looking for alot more. i prefer the be hgec but any body-type will do. and i know know there are some ninja mods but i'm only familiar with tesnexus.

Final Fantasy Mods List - http://thenexusforums.com/index.php?showtopic=34130&hl=listl

Im looking for a magic effect. Not just an animation replacer something that changes the look of the cast spells. Im tired of the same old small beams of fire balls i want something that seems extremely unreal. Also looking for modern clothing, or techno clothing mods. So far all I have seen is armors and fantasy clothes im looking for more modern day jeans and shirts stuff.