Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Hello folks. I'm looking for a mod I used to have which adds alot of new eye colours and styles to the game, like Blue-green, Dremora, Megenta, etc. I thought it was in Rens Beauty Pack, but I was mistaken.

Also, this may be a pretty stupid question, but I was wondering where are alexscorpion's mods gone? It's just that I would really like this save game (which was actually how I found the eye mod, as it was required) he had a while ago of Sephiroth, think it was called Sephiroths Cousin or something like that. I searched on this site, but can't find it. Is there any way to get it? I tried contacting alexscorpion himself but no answer.

Thanks all

Oh and by the way, I think this is an awesome idea, a very big thanks to all who are helping :happy:

Cosmetic Compilation (if you want Ren's Elves in full) - http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=7531

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

@jtyoboy

I had a mod that basically removed the level cap (I didn't even know there was one ><) and had a formula so that your stats and stuff wouldn't be messed up because of the increased levelAnyone have any idea what that mod is, because I can't seem to find it anymore...

Maybe you mean Uncapped Blivvy?

Or you you can try Oblivion -Elys- Uncapper v098.

Elys Uncapper!! That's what it was. Thank you SO much! I'll look at both of them :D Thanks!

P.S. I don't know why it didn't edit right and put all that in a quote >< I think I accidently deleted the quotes... My bad ><

are there any mods which let you give bretons pointy or semi-pointy ears or otherwise make them half-elf like?

Yes, I made some ears (well, edited the human ears) with tiny points a long time ago. They are assigned to the Breton and Gothic Breton race already in my MHE mod ( Removed. Links are dead. )

You can also get the ears as a modder's resource here ( http://planetelderscrolls.gamespy.com/View.php?view=OblivionMods.Detail&id=4953 ) thanks to some people on Canadian Ice who converted and put earrings on them for me many moons ago.

Edit for links-in-parentheses fail.

Edited by SavageArtistry

ok so im searching for guy mods to make my character seem more like a bad ass! Im talking weapons and armor and clothing for guys. Nothing sexy, im kinda growing tired of the ultimate perversion that is clothing now adays. Im looking for something a kick arse warrior would wear. Also im looking for some Nordsman weapons and armor like from the viking erra. Im talking of course plate mail, mail, and such. If you ever seen the movie "The Thirteenth Warrior" you would know what im talking about. Im also looking for hair mods for guys, and facial hair. Not just full beards im talking realistic stubbles not that crap that vanilla oblivion has.

I am also looking for a monster mod overhaul. Not just quantity. Im mean size diversity and originality. i want dragons flying and birds and such so being an archer is useful. I want dragons roaming the oceans and giant fish and serpents. More varieties of beasts to encounter. I want lions with manes, albino tigers, wolves made into proper size. I want creatures that make my hero look like crap on a toilet. I also want to know if there is a pet mod even if it is cosmetic. Im kinda looking for a husky puppy so my character isnt always alone adventuring. Even if its a black hood with a puppy added on top of it to make it feel like such.(I even made a pic of my hero with such an accessory.

Can anyone find any mods like the fore mentioned paragraphs? Im also looking for a town and race remake. im talking a city for dunmer only or a city of the orcs(in a cave of course) or khajjit camps in the savanaas(SP?) of anvil. Imperials living on costal houses, nords in houses at the mountain.

Hey guys (and girls if any ^^)

a few pages back someone requested the ears of This image

Well my question is quiet simple: Does anyone know the mod which holds the armor (and weapon)? ^^

Thx

Don't know about the weapon, but the armor is Namira's Embrace. I gave the link about 1-2 pages back, or you can just search "namira" and get results compatible with a couple of different body replacers (though it doesn' really matter since all skin is covered).