Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It amazes me how many weapon mods there are, becuase it seems like you can spend all day, every day, looking for them, but there are always better ones in screenshots :D

Here's another one for the experts to find, because I can't ><

http://tesnexus.com/imageshare/images/309180-1275176218.jpg

Thanks!

P.S. If you don't know what I'm looking for becuase my first line wasn't obvious enough, I'm looking for the weapon ><

Im wondering if there is a mod that lets you hide your identity like the gray cowl does but with no bounty. so if i had a 3000 gold bounty i could just where a hood or something and blend in.

also is the a mod that brings in bounty hunters that find you at random and attack?

Nitiliak, that's a private set, it's called Dread Lancer, but I never was able to find it with that name.

evileva, that outfit seemed to be private, but I think it can be found by name. Try searching for Velvet Red Rose. The staff is from Lineage II weapons ripped set, can be found on chinese forums.

Nitiliak, that's a private set, it's called Dread Lancer, but I never was able to find it with that name.

evileva, that outfit seemed to be private, but I think it can be found by name. Try searching for Velvet Red Rose. The staff is from Lineage II weapons ripped set, can be found on chinese forums.

Thanks Sarya. Do you have a link for the chinese forums? If so, any chance of you pm-ing me it?

@Inryaat:

If it helps, I found several of Alexscorpion's mods on FileFront recently - I really dug the Deadly Shadows gear, and, like you, noticed that it had disappeared from Nexus. Just checked - It's still there(but it sounds like it may not be for long, if he's removing his stuff net-wide - Yikes!)

Enjoy -