Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for a good blood mod. I want a mod that when you strike any enemy with a melee weapon or your fists, that blood can splatter onto your character. I pretty much just want what already happens to your weapons to also happen to your armor and skin. Note, I do not want Bloody Mess. It conflicts with get wet, it affects your stats, and you have to either swim or stand in the rain to wash the blood off. I don't want it to affect your stats at all, and I want the blood to simply fade over time. I also want it to be compatible with Get Wet.

Hello!

I am searching for a mod which allows You to turn items 45 degrees in all directions. By items I mean everything that you can grab, this mod also uses OBSE, it allows You to use < and > to turn things or they could be turned from menu if You don't have OBSE. This mod allows to freeze items in place. I would be very thankful if anyone uses this mod or knows it's name and could share it with me.

Cheers! :rolleyes:

Does anyone know the mod of this weapon :Thori'dal (it seems to be a legendary bow from Wow) ?

I've been looking for hours to find it on google but no result so far, and i realy like the design and details of the bow.

I already have : frostmourne

warglaives (by jojjo)

It was hosted on -forgot language- site, but my memory fails me miserably at remembering the site's name. If I remember it, I'll pm you.

But if you like, I'll dig inside my download dump for the bow mesh and texture (I think I still got them inside the folder). You'll need to add them manually though.

I would REALLY appreciate that! if I have the texture and mesh i'm good, i know how to add them in the game.

a BIG thanks in advance!

soulonarrival

I am searching this for quite some time now.

Please send it also to me!

Thanks.

Hello!

I am searching for a mod which allows You to turn items 45 degrees in all directions. By items I mean everything that you can grab, this mod also uses OBSE, it allows You to use < and > to turn things or they could be turned from menu if You don't have OBSE. This mod allows to freeze items in place. I would be very thankful if anyone uses this mod or knows it's name and could share it with me.

Cheers! :rolleyes:

PiiiP perhaps?

or possibly Decorator Assistant

If you use the later, you might want to check out the Unlock or Unofficial version to help with the problem it has with locking objects in place.

I'm looking for a good blood mod. I want a mod that when you strike any enemy with a melee weapon or your fists, that blood can splatter onto your character. I pretty much just want what already happens to your weapons to also happen to your armor and skin. Note, I do not want Bloody Mess. It conflicts with get wet, it affects your stats, and you have to either swim or stand in the rain to wash the blood off. I don't want it to affect your stats at all, and I want the blood to simply fade over time. I also want it to be compatible with Get Wet.

i'm pretty sure there is no such mod

and there is an option in a bloody mess to turn off stat changes

im looking for a list of all video game character mods for oblivion for guys. im talking other games like DMC, War Craft, maybe some others and no final fantasy please(That horse has been beaten past death.)

also looking for some science fiction armor for both guys and gals. currently trying to make a mod for a scify oblivion experience