Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Does anyone know the mod of this weapon :Thori'dal (it seems to be a legendary bow from Wow) ?

I've been looking for hours to find it on google but no result so far, and i realy like the design and details of the bow.

I already have : frostmourne

warglaives (by jojjo)

It was hosted on -forgot language- site, but my memory fails me miserably at remembering the site's name. If I remember it, I'll pm you.

But if you like, I'll dig inside my download dump for the bow mesh and texture (I think I still got them inside the folder). You'll need to add them manually though.

soulonarrival

I am searching this for quite some time now.

Please send it also to me!

Thanks.

Those are from Eastern Plugins, a Russian website created by Imperator3 many of the mods on that website are rips since copyrighting laws are different (I believe) in Russia. It's from one of his mods Weapons of WoW. Don't believe it can be posted on this website since it's...illegal. Good luck though.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm looking for a mod I used to have that added more statics to the distant view so that things like ayleid ruins and that would be visible from very far away and wouldn't suddenly pop into distance.

And help would be great. Trying to really ramp up the realism on Oblivion now that I have my GTX 480.

I'm looking for a mod I used to have that added more statics to the distant view so that things like ayleid ruins and that would be visible from very far away and wouldn't suddenly pop into distance.

And help would be great. Trying to really ramp up the realism on Oblivion now that I have my GTX 480.

Really AEVWD

Really AEVWD

Thanks a lot. =D I'll try that out.

*snip*

wow weapons

Link was removed as the content there has been reported as being illegally uploaded and/or containing ripped meshes. User would have been banned if this were reported sooner.

- Vagrant0

Edited by Vagrant0

Those are from Eastern Plugins, a Russian website created by Imperator3 many of the mods on that website are rips since copyrighting laws are different (I believe) in Russia. It's from one of his mods Weapons of WoW. Don't believe it can be posted on this website since it's...illegal. Good luck though.

Oh, so the one that I have downloaded is an upload of Imperator3's file I assume? I got it from 4shared, it was my friend who uploaded the file for me and told me its from a foreign language site. Well, at least that saved me from having to wade through Russian sites.

Now that everyone (including me) knows where to get it, that should save me the trouble of uploading the bow :happy: .

Edit: gianama, is that one Imperator's? I wonder if you need his permission to upload it.

Moar edit: Why do I always came across something I want? Retma Eyes Odd. I believe that's the name. The japanese blog author said it is packaged with savegame or something, I can't really make anything out from it. Here is the blog link where I found the screen.

the flink was in the forums where and you don't need an account to get there. imperator3 did this for fans so i don't think i need to ask him

and i've asked him for his other mods and he told me where to find them before :p

there are some more wow weapons but you need an account for those.

the flink was in the forums where and you don't need an account to get there. imperator3 did this for fans so i don't think i need to ask him

and i've asked him for his other mods and he told me where to find them before :p

there are some more wow weapons but you need an account for those.

I see. That's fine then. It is indeed the same file that I have, I believe thats the origin of it all the time XD. I found the link in the website forums, but the file extension is changed (disguised?) so others that are not familiar with it might have trouble opening. Thanks for posting the converted ver., that should help other members a lot.

Retma Eyes Odd. I believe that's the name. The japanese blog author said it is packaged with savegame or something, I can't really make anything out from it. Here is the blog link where I found the screen.

Hey, I'm looking for a mod that removes the graphics of a herb, mushroom or flower when it is picked up (for alchemy) by the player.

I've downloaded it a long time ago before, but now I can't seem to recall the name of the mod or find the mod.

I was hoping if someone can help me find it or have a link to the mod.

Thanks in advance.

Edit: Oh! After looking for a long time, I've finally remembered what it was called!

It was Harvest Flora. Thank god I've found it. =3