Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

but i think, someone of you have this armor, or it save on your computer.

if it true, could someone give me this file?

I'd be keen for that too. It's like perfect armor for my character who I haven't been able to find anything suitable for yet.

sorry for my bad English.

Can you say which armor/clothing is show in this screenshot?

http://s61.radikal.ru/i174/1006/b1/33a149690e8f.jpg

i want find and download it.

p.s. if i place this topic in not right place, excuse me plz.

That is awesome. I'd like to know where to find it too! The bow as well as the armor.

The armor is a white retex of a DesuChan creation which is, unfortunately, no longer available for download or redistribution.

What is the name of this outfit?

EDIT: Oh, found it. DesuChan's Demon Huntress...but what about the hat, please?

That armour is DesuChan's Demon Huntress (I think, might have the name wrong). And to those requesting the files, no you can't have them - she withdrew her mods from the community for her own reasons, and doesn't want them redistributed - which I for one, will honour.

Although, iirc, it was a mash-up armour, so if you want it desperately, you could always make it yourself from the component armours.

That hat is from a different mod though, i think. Not sure which though.

I'll be honouring it as well. Unfortunately, I'm not sure of all the pieces either.

Also, the hat no one was able to identify rofl.

Man, that's unfortunate.

Not that you're honouring it, I totally understand that. Just wish I could get my hands on it. It really would be perfect for my character... I've searched through this site for days to find a set of armour for her and nothing seems to fit. I finally find one and it's no longer available... Oh well, I guess.

I'll be honouring it as well. Unfortunately, I'm not sure of all the pieces either.

Also, the hat no one was able to identify rofl.

That hat ?

http://i569.photobucket.com/albums/ss134/Ashariel1/Oblivion2010-06-1103-55-06-58.jpg

It's not available on the nexus, it's only available on a foreign oblivon community.