Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

It's only useful for items that use it, like BBB and animated wigs, some custom races, or solve problems with armor meshes that use special bones or the tail bones (And you're not of a race that has a tail or uses them.)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks The Vampire Dante! I thought it was a dremora mod. Maybe that's way I couldn't find anything. :tongue:

I'll scour the internets for xivilai mods. Thanks again!

edit: for anybody that's wondering, it looks like the face part of the mod is a custom job that's not likely to uploaded anytime soon.

Edited by Zetsubo Ketti

Hello, anyone remembers that mod which which changed all summon spells to last theorically forever and added an upkeep to mantain them, effectively making summons basic companions?

basically, you would summon as many creatures as you wanted, and each creature would use X magicka every x secons, if your regeneration wasn't fast enough the summon would dispel itself once you ran out of magicka.

Is there a weather mod that actually works?

I'm getting very annoyed at how fast the weather changes from clear to rain and storms (takes less then 5secs), ive tryed using the "Sunnier Weather" and "Natural Weather" but all i get IS rain and storms

or is there a way to edit it myself so it stays sunny and clear?

also does anyone have a link to the neck-seem reducer necklace things, i lost the link and cant find them >.>

Is there a weather mod that actually works?

I'm getting very annoyed at how fast the weather changes from clear to rain and storms (takes less then 5secs), ive tryed using the "Sunnier Weather" and "Natural Weather" but all i get IS rain and storms

or is there a way to edit it myself so it stays sunny and clear?

also does anyone have a link to the neck-seem reducer necklace things, i lost the link and cant find them >.>

You can try enhanced weather? That might work. Alternately, to reset the weather to neutral sunny, open the console window and type fw 15e and it'll go back to default sunny.

Also: http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=18669 Luchaire's Neck Seam Concealer.

As far as I can tell, the TESNexus page for Duke Patrick's SCA Combat Archery has been removed or something (All links to it retrieve an error page.) Anyone know of another mirror? I didn't see it on PlanetElderScrolls.

From what I understood, Duke Patrick removed SCA from TesNexus after he kept getting trolls and flamers who kept complaining when they never read the readme file. I heard that he primarily uses TESNexus to host his mods, so I am not sure whether we can find it anywhere else.

Every single link I've managed to track down for the Race Balancing Project all lead to the homepage of some German forums. I even had Google translate for me and tracked down the thread about the mod there and the download links led to the same dead-end.

Is this mod actually available anymore, or should I just give up on it? I know Cobl has some of its changes, but Cobl gives the player rather limited control on just how much is changed/added, and I've not been too happy with it.