Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

here is some of AL's stuff

ancient_law i think he's called

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=3l2wzy1c

passwords are in the .txt files.

i don't think this stuff is private because it's all on that chinese forum

Where you able to find any of his dragon mods? I'm having trouble getting them. I tried the chinese forum, but the links to them all end up trying to get me to download one of two games instead.

Anyone else know of an alternate download site for Zhuque? When it was uploaded here on TESNexus, it was during a time when the servers went down and the file was lost.

Here ya go - http://www.megaupload.com/?d=42L3U0UR

Thanks my friend. Kudos to you. :biggrin:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where you able to find any of his dragon mods? I'm having trouble getting them. I tried the chinese forum, but the links to them all end up trying to get me to download one of two games instead.

are you talking about that ultima dragon? that really shiny dark blue one? that pack has an ugly red dragon in it but that other one i haven't been able to find. i doubt it would be released and it would mess up your fps pretty bad anyway lol

are you talking about that ultima dragon? that really shiny dark blue one? that pack has an ugly red dragon in it but that other one i haven't been able to find. i doubt it would be released and it would mess up your fps pretty bad anyway lol

Well yeah, that one too. But no the files I'm looking for have like three or four dragons on it or may even be separated into individual mods. These are four legged variants he has, all seem "element" themed. Like theres a red one for fire, a blue one for ice, a black one for shadow, etc.

I think I may have the red one you're talking about. It's a two legged variety.

Ancient_Laws only released THAT dragon (Nezagaxa the Bladewing) to a VERY small group of people, and I'm almost 100% sure nobody in that small group has redistributed it. The only way you can get Nezagaxa is if you ask Ancient_Laws really super nicely.

Ancient_Laws only released THAT dragon (Nezagaxa the Bladewing) to a VERY small group of people, and I'm almost 100% sure nobody in that small group has redistributed it. The only way you can get Nezagaxa is if you ask Ancient_Laws really super nicely.

Will that even work? I've tried asking him before, just about what mods they came from before I knew it was ripped, and never even received a response. Is it worth it to try asking/begging/offering whatever it takes for the best mount mod ever?

Hello all,

anyone knows what mod(s) add this position?

http://www.tesnexus....-1268315203.jpg

only the position i dont need all the other needle stuff lol...

I'd like to know about the needle stuff! lol

But in fact I came here looking for something else.

I bought the game a couple of weeks ago, yeah, just now. Played for some days and then found this site, sence then I spend all my time tweaking and modding the game, with good reason, there are so much stuff here. But now I wanna play the game. There are some awesome mods, clothes armors and things like that for female characters, but I can't say I found much for male characters. Sure, I downloaded dozens of female gear as well as female gear packs with even more things in each. My problem is that, even though the famele stuff is really, REALLY nice, I don't fell much heroic playing seriously as a girl, maybe because I'm a guy.

I found some things that are nice for guys, like Lost Paladins of the Divine, but that's pretty much it. Could you guys, who have more experience in modding than me, suggest some male stuff? I want armors and weapons mostly. I already got Roberts Male Body and I'm pretty much satisfied with it.

Thansk in advance. =)

Well, there's Apachii's Heroes Store for guys, and Apachii's Goddess Store for girls, there's Doppler's Armory, and Knightly Armory for really manly outfits, There's Kaffei's Elegant Vests if you're feeling the toffees on your nose. you can get Alexscorpion's Sneaking Gear if you're feeling Metal Gear and don't give a darn about looking TOTALLY out of place or Rise of a Samurai, and Romushka Fantasy Store if you prefer what japanese understand for "manly". I wouldn't recommend you use Slof's Goth Shop though. unless you want to look like a drag queen on heroine. personally i am not very fond of watching my character's...errr... junk? every time i open the inventory... and let's be honest.... that piercing....there, just gives me the shivers!