Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to say the first one is in the Hentai Mania mod. Instead of installing it, I took it apart and I think I remember that outfit being in there.

Second one looks like a black retexture of Exnem's Warrior armor.

Well, there's Apachii's Heroes Store for guys, and Apachii's Goddess Store for girls, there's Doppler's Armory, and Knightly Armory for really manly outfits, There's Kaffei's Elegant Vests if you're feeling the toffees on your nose. you can get Alexscorpion's Sneaking Gear if you're feeling Metal Gear and don't give a darn about looking TOTALLY out of place or Rise of a Samurai, and Romushka Fantasy Store if you prefer what japanese understand for "manly". I wouldn't recommend you use Slof's Goth Shop though. unless you want to look like a drag queen on heroine. personally i am not very fond of watching my character's...errr... junk? every time i open the inventory... and let's be honest.... that piercing....there, just gives me the shivers!

Thanks a lot for all the info, I'll download Heroes Store as soon as I get home. I'll also check those others you mentioned, altough I'm looking for armors that fit in the Oblivion lore, so probably the japanese stuff and Slof's Goth won't really fit in what I want. But I'll probably download those just for fun.

Also I'm looking for a male and/or female version of the nose chain below:

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/images/22962-1-1236557006.jpg

Looks like it's the same mod that adds those lip rings, since I always see those on screenshots fo the chain. I also accept other face and body piercings. Altough body percings I found searching the database.

--- Edit ---

Also, anyone know what mod voice mod is used in this clip?

The first is, in fact, that. But, be patient; if you haven't heard the good news, DesuChan is back into public modding, and right now she's combining a lot of her mods together into compilation packs.

Galthram: Have you tried Oblivion Sound Sets?

Very interesting mod, I'll sure try it. But I don't think the voice is from this Voice Mod, the voice in the video sounds anime-ish, and the Oblivion Sound Sets are mostly Baldur's Gate Series voices. Altough I'm a huge fan of BG, I may find a voice I like even more. Thanks for the info.

But still, I'm a bit stubborn, if anyone can point me to the correct mod, I'd appreciate it.

I thought I saw a video of a mod a little while back where your character's head would look around as you moved the mouse (in 3rd person view). This is similar to when your character walks past a NPC and looks at them, except it does it any time you move the mouse around in 3rd person. I've been looking for it and have had no luck. I'm starting to think it was just a dream :confused: ! Does anyone know what I'm talking about, and provide a link? Thanks!

PS: I just posted this in "General Mod Talk", then found out about this thread. It looks like a lot of people have gotten good advise here. Thanks for the support!

I thought I saw a video of a mod a little while back where your character's head would look around as you moved the mouse (in 3rd person view). This is similar to when your character walks past a NPC and looks at them, except it does it any time you move the mouse around in 3rd person. I've been looking for it and have had no luck. I'm starting to think it was just a dream :confused: ! Does anyone know what I'm talking about, and provide a link? Thanks!

PS: I just posted this in "General Mod Talk", then found out about this thread. It looks like a lot of people have gotten good advise here. Thanks for the support!

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24589 i think this is it