Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Are there any mods that increases the damage taken (especially from melee weapons) by the player, but NOT the damage dealt by player.

I've only found mods that increases the damage output from both parts so far. (DR5, Phitt's Damage multiplier.)

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Are there any mods that increases the damage taken (especially from melee weapons) by the player, but NOT the damage dealt by player.

I've only found mods that increases the damage output from both parts so far. (DR5, Phitt's Damage multiplier.)

You don't even need a mod for that. In game, hit Escape, go to Options, then gameplay, and slide your difficulty meter to the right. The one downside is that it reduces the damage you do. At far right, you take 6 times as much damage and do 1/6 the original. At far left, it's the opposite.

You don't even need a mod for that. In game, hit Escape, go to Options, then gameplay, and slide your difficulty meter to the right. The one downside is that it reduces the damage you do. At far right, you take 6 times as much damage and do 1/6 the original. At far left, it's the opposite.

And that's why I haven't used it. The fights would last forever, which is dull.

(it's already a few steps to the right)

Hi, Can you use only 2 mods from FCOM, this being Fran and MMM, FCOM is too much for me at the moment, when I search it just comes up with little fixes.

Just wondering if there's a mod that gives you all the files, or a page which links to everything I need (even in the form of other links to the individual parts).

Furthermore, are there any musket mods? I know there's a steampunk mod but I heard it's on the brakes for the forseeable future.

Thanks in advance.

i think FCOM's balance relies mainly on OOO. anything else is just addons. so if you only want MMM and Fran there is an MMM for Frans.esp that you can use.

and when you are ready to integrate Oscuro's THEN use FCOM

that said, i think this is not a troubleshooting thread, so i think you would be better helped either reading one of the many FCOM threads, reading the official FCOM guide, or creating a new thread in Mod Troubleshooting if you think your question has not yet been answered in any of those places.

Hi, Can you use only 2 mods from FCOM, this being Fran and MMM, FCOM is too much for me at the moment, when I search it just comes up with little fixes.

Just wondering if there's a mod that gives you all the files, or a page which links to everything I need (even in the form of other links to the individual parts).

Furthermore, are there any musket mods? I know there's a steampunk mod but I heard it's on the brakes for the forseeable future.

Thanks in advance.

i think FCOM's balance relies mainly on OOO. anything else is just addons. so if you only want MMM and Fran there is an MMM for Frans.esp that you can use.

and when you are ready to integrate Oscuro's THEN use FCOM

that said, i think this is not a troubleshooting thread, so i think you would be better helped either reading one of the many FCOM threads, reading the official FCOM guide, or creating a new thread in Mod Troubleshooting if you think your question has not yet been answered in any of those places.

Thanks very much, Yeah I swore I had this in the wrong place. Apologies.

Need some suggestions regarding playing an archer.I got a bit tired from the old sword and shield so i decided to get a bit more involved with my bow.My problem is that i want to play from third person perspective and that's proving to be a bigger obstacle than i thought.I can't really aim from 3rd person since there's no crosshair.And after i added some ranger animations my aim seems to have been moved on one side a bit.So my question is - Is there a solution to my problem.Something like a good third person crosshair.But i dont really want to get a whole 3rd person changing mode unless its the only way.I like having my chracter in the middle.Andt i dont want a crosshair in the middle of him either.an accurate one would be great aswell :biggrin:

And i could use some suggestions about what other fun archery mods i should get