Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

on another small forum I'm part of, we've got an Aussie amongst the frequenters who was strongly against the filter idea back when it was in planning.

Incidentally, the filter's not even in place yet.

Thanks to everyone who helped me find that outfit~

My thanks also to all for this thread...

Off topic:

The filter is still on the books though. Just saw on TV News it's being put in place later in the year...Maybe.

Not all ISP's here in Australia have the restrictions BigPond does. I was with them for several years until I realized I could get a better deal from another top rated ISP which doesn't filter anything or any country, is cheaper, doesn't charge for uploads in your monthly allowance and more.

TPG TPG TPG TPG TPG... or iiNet. I'm on TPG at my boyfriend's house and I have Vodaphone Mobile at work. And they both kick the crap out of Bigpond!

Here's a hunting opportunity for all you crafty people. I'm looking for any mod made by Lera that's NOT part of the Hiyoko Store here on Nexus. If ANYONE can find ANYTHING I'll be eternally grateful.

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

on another small forum I'm part of, we've got an Aussie amongst the frequenters who was strongly against the filter idea back when it was in planning.

Incidentally, the filter's not even in place yet.

Thanks to everyone who helped me find that outfit~

My thanks also to all for this thread...

Off topic:

The filter is still on the books though. Just saw on TV News it's being put in place later in the year...Maybe.

Not all ISP's here in Australia have the restrictions BigPond does. I was with them for several years until I realized I could get a better deal from another top rated ISP which doesn't filter anything or any country, is cheaper, doesn't charge for uploads in your monthly allowance and more.

TPG TPG TPG TPG TPG... or iiNet. I'm on TPG at my boyfriend's house and I have Vodaphone Mobile at work. And they both kick the crap out of Bigpond!

Here's a hunting opportunity for all you crafty people. I'm looking for any mod made by Lera that's NOT part of the Hiyoko Store here on Nexus. If ANYONE can find ANYTHING I'll be eternally grateful.

Netspace for the win.....lol

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I have almost all of those mods on backup DVD's but I'll have to go through them. I assume you mean the Ninja Gear and Knights armours etc, etc done with Pizz. Xmas in Bruma and a few others.

My primary hard drive died a couple of weeks ago and I lost everything, so I've been going through all my backup stuff which unfortunately doesn't include the past eight or more months and my own mod resources. Got it back now but without the lost data so I'm re-downloading as much as I can to replace everything. Some will be impossible. My own fault... I should take my own advice and back up regularly. Learned a hard lesson though.

EDIT: I found eight of them. The ones I'm missing, but thought I had, are the Police Suits, Vampire Hunter (I think) and another one I can't remember the name of at the moment..

Anyway, if no-one else responds to your request, I'll upload them for you. But, you may need to contact me elsewhere if I forget to check back here which is likely.

anyone knows what sword this is?

http://www.tesnexus....-1276313421.jpg

i alrdy know the a$ wont release that armor so i only need the sword... IF atleast its released.....

Hey, be nice. XeonGenesis isn't allowed to release it. I'm sure that if it were up to him he probably would. Sadly there's this annoying thing called 'Copyright Laws' preventing the release of a LOT of awesome mods. Don't hate the modder, hate the game company.

...as for the katana... it is relevant to my interests. Information would be awesome.

yeah i understand... but if it where to be released it would spread over the internet like a disease.... and the people at EA should only cheer for their armor is being used in a different game so they gain more publicity.... anyway the fallout crysis armor version has leaked out on the internet aswell so i dont see why this one cant...

http://z15.invisionfree.com/ArmourtechIndustries/index.php?showtopic=10

Anyway, I'm pretty sure I have almost all of those mods on backup DVD's but I'll have to go through them. I assume you mean the Ninja Gear and Knights armours etc, etc done with Pizz. Xmas in Bruma and a few others.

My primary hard drive died a couple of weeks ago and I lost everything, so I've been going through all my backup stuff which unfortunately doesn't include the past eight or more months and my own mod resources. Got it back now but without the lost data so I'm re-downloading as much as I can to replace everything. Some will be impossible. My own fault... I should take my own advice and back up regularly. Learned a hard lesson though.

EDIT: I found eight of them. The ones I'm missing, but thought I had, are the Police Suits, Vampire Hunter (I think) and another one I can't remember the name of at the moment..

Anyway, if no-one else responds to your request, I'll upload them for you. But, you may need to contact me elsewhere if I forget to check back here which is likely.

I believe those are all in the Hiyoko Store - If you want, I could make an alternate ESP that moves the store somewhere outside of Cheydinhal, or remove the store exterior altogether and have an equippable zero-weight item that warps you there. As for new releases, Lera and Pizz have made many of those works friends-only, so I wouldn't expect anything new for a while.

guyvermk: The first is a WIP right now, while the other is a black and red retex of Serenity; search "Serenity" and you'll find most of the retextures. (Anybody know why Xenius took down the black and gold versions of that armor, by the way?)

I believe those are all in the Hiyoko Store - If you want, I could make an alternate ESP that moves the store somewhere outside of Cheydinhal, or remove the store exterior altogether and have an equippable zero-weight item that warps you there. As for new releases, Lera and Pizz have made many of those works friends-only, so I wouldn't expect anything new for a while.

lol...I'm not the one who wants the files or anything done with them. They were requested "without" the store before it was even created and for a different purpose I imagine. I haven't used them for years. Besides, I make my own mods, which would include alterations to these if I wanted, which I don't, but thanks anyway. :wink:

Well, that was towards DesuChan... :P Anyhow, either she's talking about sets from the Hiyoko Store that are standalone or sets that aren't in the Hiyoko Store.

If it's the latter, I don't think there's any, and if there are some, it's likely that they aren't on TESNexus and were meant to be distributed amongst friends.