Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, that was towards DesuChan... :P Anyhow, either she's talking about sets from the Hiyoko Store that are standalone or sets that aren't in the Hiyoko Store.

If it's the latter, I don't think there's any, and if there are some, it's likely that they aren't on TESNexus and were meant to be distributed amongst friends.

The latter. I'm talking about all the new stuff on Lera's blog. You know, all that pretty stuff she feels the need to show off and say 'HAHAHA YOU CAN'T HAVE THIS DERP'. No, I'm not bitter... *cough*

First seems to be a variation of 'HGEC Golden Assassin', a mashup - http://tinkylink.com/264

Second is XenoGenesis' retexture of HENTAI'S 'S E R E N I T Y' armour - http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=22959

The latter. I'm talking about all the new stuff on Lera's blog. You know, all that pretty stuff she feels the need to show off and say 'HAHAHA YOU CAN'T HAVE THIS DERP'. No, I'm not bitter... *cough*

Its like a bloody good tease with no follow up aint it?

I'd punch the guy who'd do that. :dry:

Is anyone familiar with a Japanese (I think...im not 100% certin) mod called Hidden Horror? In the zipped file its called cursed armor, so its name is one of those at least. Im asking because while I DO have the armor, the readme files are in utter jibbrish code. Not even Japanese text, just code. Because of that, I havint a clue how to find the armor.

This is the screenshot of the armor mod, if that helps anyone know what mod im talking about. NSFW

NSFW

Well, for that case I generally use the CS and open it up, check the reference info, and most of the time it will have a cell, container, script, or NPC reference; it's just a follow-the-reference situation in those cases.

Well, for that case I generally use the CS and open it up, check the reference info, and most of the time it will have a cell, container, script, or NPC reference; it's just a follow-the-reference situation in those cases.

Its just I have no idea how to translate that into "Ok, that means its here or there." I know how to load it up in the CS, but past that it all goes over my head. I was thinking that might be the right way to go and tried it. The list of aylied ruins, different objects and tree's and containers and races didint take me anywhere, but maybe it was there and I just dont know what the indicator is. How would I check reference info? :wacko: If I CAN learn this way of determining locations of mods, then I should be set for a few other mods where I have the same problem.

I'v found the armor in the list to the left, it was CA and I was looking for Hidden Horror. Duuur. Now, i'v double clicked the chest armor and it has script rather than a container location (if im looking at the right info for 'where' it is.) aaCursedArmorScript. Undearneath name and above the weight info. Sorry if this is the wrong thing to look for, I know about the character editing on CS, but nothing for items or viewing them or placing things. Its checked as playable. Its no quest item. And the ID is aaCursedArmor01.

I'll look to see if there's a way to search that ID for a container, if thats what you mean to do DesuChan?

Edit: That was quick, looking in the containers tab it was right on the top of the list. I have two container ID's and the first with the armor has script again. The second seems have some book (Probobly the armor's lore or something). Im not sure where to put in the search for the container ID though.

You could always make a copy of the container, (Just change the ID of the container, and save as new object), sans script, and place it somewhere easy for you to find, like in a shop in the imperial city.

I'll give that a try Yamcakes, but I really dont know how to place anything anywhere. I'll try, but yes DesuChan I can wait a few hours for a hand. Thank you all for you help. While I dont have this down yet, gladly a bit more of the CS is becoming (somewhat) clearer. :thumbsup: