Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

In exchange for the mod, I will gladly do it for you. >.>

I'll also take screenshots for what I did, so you sort of learn from the experience too. :3

Well in that case, done! Thank you for this, once I see a step by step guide on how to do something, I can follow and do it myself from then on. So this is a big awesomeness offer!

I can't for the life of me remember where I saw this mod, or even if I actually saw it and it's not a figment of my imagination. But I'm sure there was a mod that would let you hold things, clutter, in your offhand, like skulls, goblets, and books.

Am I correct in thinking that I saw this somewhere or am I going insane and this mod doesn't exist?

I can't for the life of me remember where I saw this mod, or even if I actually saw it and it's not a figment of my imagination. But I'm sure there was a mod that would let you hold things, clutter, in your offhand, like skulls, goblets, and books.

Am I correct in thinking that I saw this somewhere or am I going insane and this mod doesn't exist?

Such mods are mostly pose mod, like CTAddPose_LE01.

shame, you mean there's not a mod that will let me hold a skull in my left hand and my normal weapon in the right and go adventuring like that?

shame, you mean there's not a mod that will let me hold a skull in my left hand and my normal weapon in the right and go adventuring like that?

Unless the skull is actually weapon or shield in disguise, I don't think there's one.