Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

That hairstyle can be found somewhere there. It is a resource and you will have to add it yourself. Note that version labeled with x117 is meant for child races with increased head proportions.

If I shouldn't have given this link, please notify me, someone!

heya

iam looking for a mod that allows you to equip/create offhand versions of modded weapons.

i see alot of mods out there that allows you to equip offhand weapon based on the vanilla weapons but i also come across alot of screenshots where i can see people dualwielding offhand versions off modded weapons that do not have offhand weapons in the original mod.

so my guess is that there is a mod out there that allows you to equip offhands of modded weapons.

if anyone knows where to look then plz send me a link.

heya

iam looking for a mod that allows you to equip/create offhand versions of modded weapons.

i see alot of mods out there that allows you to equip offhand weapon based on the vanilla weapons but i also come across alot of screenshots where i can see people dualwielding offhand versions off modded weapons that do not have offhand weapons in the original mod.

so my guess is that there is a mod out there that allows you to equip offhands of modded weapons.

No such mod exists. Those offhand weapons are edited to use shield base (or whatever it is called) by the screenshot posters. There are a lot of off-h weapons out there but a mod that, according to you, automagically equip/create pure weapons... No.

heya

No such mod exists. Those offhand weapons are edited to use shield base (or whatever it is called) by the screenshot posters. There are a lot of off-h weapons out there but a mod that, according to you, automagically equip/create pure weapons... No.

Not true. Unnecessary Violence allows you to do that. However, it also does a lot of other things, 'cause it's a combat overhaul. However, if you don't want any of the other features, you can disable a lot of them in the .ini, I think, or at least prevent NPC's from using them and then ignore all the other features yourself.

http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=24936