Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Can anyone give me some armor mods that don't look like they came out of a hentai cartoon? Preferably with some original model and not just a re-textured version of the original armors? Thanks.

I think you might find this post useful

(Going to feel weird for asking this) I saw a texture mod a few days ago that had fully shaved skin for Robert's male and female bodies. Would anyone happen to know the name of the mod(Or if they took it down)?

Hey, I remember a mod I had a few years ago that created a red treasure chest in anvil docks, that once you talked to it, it spawned in whatever city you were in, with the items you placed in it still there. So this way, you didn't have to carry everything along with you. I've been looking, does anyone else remember this mod?

Hey, I remember a mod I had a few years ago that created a red treasure chest in anvil docks, that once you talked to it, it spawned in whatever city you were in, with the items you placed in it still there. So this way, you didn't have to carry everything along with you. I've been looking, does anyone else remember this mod?

That would have to be the Luggage in COBL.

That would have to be the Luggage in COBL.

Thank You So Very Much!!!