Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Easy - Go to Advanced Search and type in Gizmodian under the "Author" field; the first two are by her, but the third I don't think is public but it is a combination and retexrure of DesuChan's Demon Huntress (please be patient for it to be re-released here, it'd make her much happier! ;)), the loincloth from NPR's Dancer Clothes, some of the Diana armor meshes from Apachii Goddess Store, and the leather straps on the legs are from one of Hentai's sets.

A long time ago I was searching for companions with these features:

-Non CM / OBSE

-Fully voiced

-No romancing

and got replied with this:

well,,, then u got a problem, as far as i know all the full voiced are romancing.try Saerileth anyway,u can flirt with her but its not a quest just a dialogue option,,, so its not necesary, just dont use that feature.

Being a noob I was I trusted him/her and stopped looking until I came across Red Sonia and then Neeshka companion, which shows that the answer is wrong.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Now I'm back with the same request: Does anyone knows any fully-voiced companions beside Sonia, Neeshka and Vilja? I don't mind if the commands are simple like stay-or-follow, or that it requires custom races. Anything will do, as long as they are voiced, vanilla or user-recorded. I need more models to wear my mash-up clothings and armors.

i used to have a mod that added tiger as a companion and i would really like to find it again if any one can help

thx in advance

There are a few different Tiger companion mods out there, off the top of my head Maverick The Sinister is a White Tiger that you may ride, comes with his own special abilities and a sweet suit of armor.