Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

Are there any publicly released (d*** you, Ancient_Laws!) dragon mount mods beside the Akatosh Mount? I've also managed to find AL's Frostwyrm and Nazagear the Terrible, but Nazagear just isn't impressive enough and Frosty isn't really my style. Maybe I'm just too picky, but... Akatosh is good, but I'd prefer a more classical dragon look. I don't mind if they're on a foreign site or anything.<br><br>

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone out there knows of a BBB running animation mod besides the pretty women animation? My chick is a warrior and not a princess so running with the hands up in the air isn't her thing. Anyway thanks for the help. :thumbsup:

DesuChan is right, as far as I'm aware he never got the password, I doubt he posts here anymore after what he did anyway.

Oh, alright. I'll go edit my post then. Just curious, what did he do? I checked his profile and he doesn't appear to be banned, but nor has he been on in ages. I know he mods AnvilBay and Eastern Mods, but doesn't seem to respond much there either.

I was sent here from another thread so don't yell at me for this being the wrong thread... I know this thread is not made for this.

I am looking for a mod that adds a dungeon that gets progressively harder.... kinda like Rusty's expect that one stopped at the second floor. *Third floor was made but not populated*