Oblivion Mod Detectives

Povuholo

I'm really embarrassed to ask this but, there's this armor that's been on display in the hot files slideshow. A purple stylized female ninja armor, I was planning to download it, but I've been busy. Now that I actually I the time it's now gone and I can't for the life of me remember the name. :wallbash:

• Replies 14.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

SInce playing GTA San Andreas in the Gimp Suit again recenly, I had the urge of ra Leathery Gimp Suit outfit in Oblivion.

Is there a Gimp Suit for males n females?

Bondage would be kinky too :turned:

Hi everyone, Sorry in advance for lack of details.

I saw this mod on tesnexus a while back but cant find it anymore. i also don't remember the name or have any pictures.

i believe it was a body mod that made the female characters thinner, the breasts smaller and perkier.

I cant seem to find it anymore, but if anyone else can, that would be great.

Again sorry for lack of details, and thanks

Honestly... That could be any of the numerous body replacers... Here are the ones I can think of off the top of my head, perhaps it's one of these?

HGEC (Probably the most popular one out there)

The Girl Next Door-TGND

Fantasy Figures

Exnem Eye Candy

Eshme

BAB Body-This one isn't on the Nexus, and as far as I know, isn't supported any more, so use at your own risk, I suppose.

There are more out there, but hopefully one of these will be to your liking...

Thanks for your help, These aren't the one I had in mind but they will do while I search for the other one

I might be breaking the sacred rule of the Mod Detectives thread here, since I'm not entirely sure it exists, but I've heard it mentioned numerous times before, so I'm gonna ask.

Is there/what is the mod that allows you to tell, in-game, what mod created a specific item. I have FormID Finder, but that only works when the mesh missing. But like, say I see some fancy new sword on the ground, but I don't know which of my 143 mods it comes from. Is there a mod to tell me which one?

Thanks that's pretty close, can add some damage to it with a retexture most likely...

I was also surprised by the lack of Pirate related male clothing mods available when I did my searching.

!@LOOKING FOR@!

A mod that allows for absolutely no quest items, even for mods. I'm sick n tired of my cluttered inventory...